Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2014 3:10:30 PM EDT
I have several handguns in 9mm and a Beretta 84 in 380.
I'd like to buy a small 9mm so I can sell the 84 and 2 ammo cans of assorted ball and JHP.
It would help quite a bit to hear from current Nano owners.
Link Posted: 12/24/2014 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was an early one.  Hated its accuracy compared to the pps.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had a couple - an early one when they were first introduced and a late-production one that is my current carry pistol. The early one had a few FTEs when new, then settled down. The new one has been 100% from the start.

Easy to carry and accurate enough for such a small pistol. The trigger is long and takes some getting used to, and for me accuracy is directly associated with learning how to use the trigger.

All-in-all I like them and have no worries about carrying one daily.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Has a very looooong trigger pull. And is a little heavy. But seems well build.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:43:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Nano had apple of issues.  I don't think they worked it out did they?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:11:56 AM EDT
[#5]

you can see the barrel used to be scalloped towards the front of the ejection port, new version is flat. I can't say that this was some magic fix as I have the old version & had maybe 5 misfires in @ 1500 rounds.

keep it clean & it will serve you well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I found a shop that had quite a few of the small 9mms.
The S&W Shield seems to fit my big hands better than the Nano.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one. Great for what it s
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:43:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Check out an M&P Shield before you make the plunge to the Nano. I was deadset on a Nano, until I handled one. My LGS has a lot of the Nano in sock all the time, because they get so many returns. Could just be a demographic thing in my area, to each their own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top