Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2017 10:18:18 PM EDT
Just recently obtained a P938. I'm going to EDC it during the summer months. I'm not so much a fan of night sights and 3-dot sights. I much prefer a red fiber optic front and blackout rear. I've done the dawson precision sights on my glocks and am a fan. I was curious if there were alternatives for the P938 
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:36:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I prefer Dawson's too! I actually just emailed them this weekend asking which ones if any will fit the p938.  I couldn't find a set of fiber front black rear on their website that said p938 exactly. So hopefully they get back to me today.
   My 938 just came with the 3-dot sights not night sights. So I just blacked out the rear by scrapping the white paint off and filling the hole with black paint from a paint pen.  It def helped but still not what I prefer.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope that the Dawson sights labeled P-series will work. Is the dovetail width for the 938/238 the same as the other P series pistols?
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Dawson replied to my email. It basically said the p series sights "should" work.  Then went on to say if I want to be 100% sure I need to measure height of my front sight etc. and double check with them once I get my measurements.
  I think I'm just going to modify the front sight a little first. If it do any turn out then I'll order the Dawson's.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I can help. I just put a set of TRUGLO Tritium Pro sites on my 938 and love them. You can search to see my video on YouTube.
Top Top