Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2017 3:53:21 PM EDT
I traded for a P226 in 9mm today, mainly cause I don't have one  the gun is in very good condition.  this is what the case says... E26R-9-BSS  , when I look it up none of the examples have the german frame... this one does.  it has the E2 grips and the SRT  and the sig-lite sights...   what was the transition year from German framed guns to US made?  this is the only german framed Sig I own with a Rail.
sorry about the stupid questions but my net searching MOJO is off today , I can't seem to find anything...

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 4:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I was loading as you were posting
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#3]
the linked article says 2011.

Frame transition
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm kinda want to find out how old it is, that part on the case is missing... my other german framed guns are early 90's   but they have no Rail,  this seems like a newer version, at least in the last 5 years or so... every time I look it up they show pics but none have the  "Frame made in Germany" on the frame.

ETA: my frame has the DE and the serial prefix is U  as in the link posted above but no german markings on the slide... so from what I gather it is about a 2011 with German frame and US Slide.. thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top