Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2015 6:58:52 PM EDT
I'm in the market to buy a X5 Tactical, but there are none that come with a threaded barrel.

Where can I buy a threaded barrel online for that pistol?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks man.  If I het the target match,  is that going to effect reliability vs semi fit?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#3]
They used to?? Bastards keep changing their options.

You might also check the cost of having your barrel threaded with a adapter. Might be a bit less than a whole new barrel.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen a few pop up on ebay, but that was a while ago and I haven't looked recently
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:43:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Sooooooooooo. You guys are saying no one makes them?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

You saw the barsto link right?? At one point you could find factory threaded barrels but they were probably as rare as the guns. The X5 wasn't a huge volume seller so I cant imagine barrel makers have it on their radar.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You saw the barsto link right?? At one point you could find factory threaded barrels but they were probably as rare as the guns. The X5 wasn't a huge volume seller so I cant imagine barrel makers have it on their radar.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I saw the link.  But I was thinking you guys were saying that the linked page doesn't have threaded barrels for the X5. When I thought it looked like it does.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Call Sig, I'm sure they can dig up one from the back...good luck.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, I saw the link.  But I was thinking you guys were saying that the linked page doesn't have threaded barrels for the X5. When I thought it looked like it does.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry my first comment was a reply to yours and directed at Sig.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:29:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I called Sig and no luck. And the Sig rep on phone even said I'd have to get one from Bar-sto or find it on a auction website. lol

I want the threaded barrel with thread protector that's protuding the pistol's slide. I'm assuming, the option that I see is... "X5 Barrels Extended & Threaded - Includes Thread Protector"??

I want it to look like this...

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes.

The first option here is the other choice I mentioned. About half the cost of a Barsto barrel
https://www.adcofirearms.com/shopservices/shop_qnew.cfm?code=Handgun%20Barrel%20Threading
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like Sig was producing them...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Looks like Sig was producing them...
View Quote

Most of that stuff is done in batches when they build the guns. Once they run out you have to wait for the next go around. Back when I was looking for one of the threaded X5 guns I wan't to say it was two years before anything came available and even those were gone in a second.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top