Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2015 2:08:12 PM EDT
Where do you carry and what holster do you use?

I have this horrible habit of tucking my shirt in regardless of the type of shirt, where I'm going or time of year.  I've messed around with IWB tuckable holsters but it was with a full size USP so it didn't stand much of a chance to begin with.  
Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the Comp-Tac M-Tac.  My neighbor just got a Stealth gear holster and it looks really comfy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Crossbreed Supertuck
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#3]
JM Custom Kydex AIWB
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JM Custom Kydex AIWB
View Quote

My favorite at the moment, but I can't imagine trying to carry a G30 (even the S) AIWB with a shirt tucked over it.  It would make a rather large bulge I would think. Honestly I think anything that thick is going to be hard to tuck a shirt over.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Crossbreed Supertuck
View Quote

If they would spend the little extra on finishing the product and using thicker kydex they would be great, but I would still want comp-tac belt clips.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If they would spend the little extra on finishing the product and using thicker kydex they would be great, but I would still want comp-tac belt clips.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Crossbreed Supertuck

I've had both the Comp-Tac and the Supertuck, I prefer the Supertuck.

Link Posted: 8/27/2015 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#7]
If you want to carry a .45 IWB you need to plan to un-tuck your shirt or wear some type of cover garment.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Crossbreed Supertuck

The Supertuck is thinner.  Comp-tac uses two layers of leather and thicker kydex so I get why you like the supertuck more.  But the supertuck would be much better if they have the comp-tac clips.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I used a Comp-Tac CTAC to carry my G30 IWB at 3:00. Worked great tucked and untucked.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:53:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Comptac and Crossbreed.  Get both.  I wish these guys had been making holsters like this 30 years ago.  I would have a lot more beer money and an empty junk holster bin.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top