Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 12:10:21 PM EDT
Picked up a new G19 Gen 3 today.  Got a good price on it so I didn't spring for the Gen 4.  Can't wait to shoot it this weekend, from what I've heard I won't be disappointed.

Any recommendations for IWB holsters and a decent OWB holster for range time?

Also, does everyone like their Gen 3's?  If you have one, of course.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!  I like the Blackhawk Serpa for range use.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats. I definitely love my Gen 3 G19 and it's been my EDC for awhile now. For holsters, I currently use Comp-Tac for IWB and have been very pleased with it. OWB holsters, check out Veil Solutions and Off the Grid. I also have some Raven Concealments but, not sure how long the wait time is for those.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#3]
First Glock I bought was a used, early 3rd-gen G19.  Still my favorite gun, and I will never sell it.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#4]
G19 is the perfect handgun. Congrats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top