Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:20:53 PM EDT
I wanted to start a thread that would be useful to all those that frequent the Glock forum.  The purpose of this thread is to post deals that you find or know is coming.
Example:  post HOT link with explanation like Glock mags half off at www.link.com..... Any deal goes LEO trade ins report them here.  LGS in your area has great deal post pic and contact of FFL.  

Keep funny post or blasting of post to bare minimum make this about keeping on topic of posting legit deals you find or sales.  

I know every once and a while smoking deals come along share the wealth when you find or hear about future sales.......  Also if it is as simple as an item that is periodically sold out everywhere (G17 mag now in stock at www.link.com) and you notice it stock post it!

Please post links hot!
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody found any deals?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Tag.... looking for the best price on a gen4 19...
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

They have G17.4 for $415

http://summitgunbroker.com/g17-4th-gen--.html

How come I never heard of this place.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Tru Glo $42.11 shipped if you have Prime
sights
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Aim and Dans ammo is usually good places to keep a eye on.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Truglo Glock 42 Tritium Sights $58.31 with Prime
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I would like to find a deal on a 41 even if its a police trade-in (granted they are too new for that now).
A buddy of mine recommended joining gssf for two years. By joining for two years you get the discount immediately and don't have to wait a year.
If would be worth it if I planned to buy more than one Glock but only interested in the 41.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 1:02:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I would like to find a deal on a 41 even if its a police trade-in (granted they are too new for that now).
A buddy of mine recommended joining gssf for two years. By joining for two years you get the discount immediately and don't have to wait a year.
If would be worth it if I planned to buy more than one Glock but only interested in the 41.
View Quote

Search gun stores often that sell used pistols.... This is how I find good deals frequent them often and just browse.  Make friends with people that work there and maybe they could call you if your deal comes in.

Before I moved I got my second HK P7 like this.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They have HAD G17.4 for $415. Sold.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#11]
http://www.cdnnsports.com/media/wysiwyg/catalog/index.html

148 pages of bargains, and 6 pages of Glock Bargains!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Subscribe to thread and check it often this is why I started this thread so we can spread the word on deals we find as they come up.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#13]
The site that shall not be named has Glock factory mags for $19.95 shipped if you buy 5 or more.

I ordered some Friday and got a shipping notice Monday.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#14]
My dealer buddy said that glocks are $40 cheaper than usual, his phone is ringing off the wall with glock deals. Not as an easy sell as they used to be, nobody wants to give much for them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Glock 17 gen 3 police trade ins w/ NS and 3mags

$369 shipped

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=472409215
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They have G17.4 for $415

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They have G17.4 for $415

SUMMIT is AWESOME

Sig prices can't be beat on most of his stuff.  

Buddy bought a "used" S&W 4006 from him and it still had the tags and original box and had never been fired.  Bought it for $379.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Glock Hardcases for $7.99

Didn't know if anyone needed them but looked like a good deal!

Glock Hard Case

Steve
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

SUMMIT is AWESOME

Buddy bought a "used" S&W 4006 from him and it still had the tags and original box and had never been fired.  Bought it for $379.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have G17.4 for $415

SUMMIT is AWESOME

+1 for Summit!

Steve
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Glock 17 police trade-ins.  Gen 2 for $359 and Gen 3 for $385.

Also, Gen 2 Glock 22s for $299 and Gen 2.5 (finger groves but no accessory rail) G21s for $375
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Trade-in Glock 37s in 45GAP with NS and 2 mags for $350 here.
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 2:01:39 AM EDT
[#21]
how about a not deal? lol. went to a shop today wanting $519+tax for a used gen2 22
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Glock 17 police trade-ins.  Gen 2 for $359 and Gen 3 for $385.

Also, Gen 2 Glock 22s for $299 and Gen 2.5 (finger groves but no accessory rail) G21s for $375
View Quote

The glock 21's are on sale for $349. Great deal on a rare frame variant.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:20:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The site that shall not be named has Glock factory mags for $19.95 shipped if you buy 5 or more.

View Quote

I ordered some g19 and g17 mags almost two weeks ago when I read this and both had stock according to the website when I ordered.  The order has been stuck since then and now both show on back order.  Do they have falty inventory displays or something, maybe lag in the inventory displayed?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I ordered some g19 and g17 mags almost two weeks ago when I read this and both had stock according to the website when I ordered.  The order has been stuck since then and now both show on back order.  Do they have falty inventory displays or something, maybe lag in the inventory displayed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you have ever dealt with what I believe you are talking about *cough botach cough* this is totally normal and you will get no communication from them (try calling them ).
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#25]
The Kentucky Gun Co. is clearing out their Glock 17C's for $449.99:

Glock 17C's
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:26:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered some g17 mags 3/6 and received them on 3/18. Got tracking on 3/9 but they didn't actually ship until 3/14.

That's B****h for you.

I still order shit from them though.  I know what to expect.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't get in on that deal, but I did snag 3 33rounders for $89.95 shipped. I have read all the negative stuf over the years, but... That was the third order I have placed with them this month and this one took the longest to arrive. 6 days from order to delivery, CA-NC. YMMV
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Lone wolf distributors is running promotion through the end of the month.Free barrel with order of a slide. 17/19/22/23 slides are excluded. if you have them install the slide parts it ends up around 350 with no sights or guide rod.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I need a beat up trade in gen3 17
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I need a beat up trade in gen3 17
View Quote

Summit keeps coming up with them.  I want a G17/34.4
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Summit has a 2.5 Gen G21 and a very early production Gen 2 G23 (Mass Legal).
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Summit has a 2.5 Gen G21 and a very early production Gen 2 G23 (Mass Legal).
View Quote

mark has been trying to sell that g21 for two months at least. Started out at $400 because its "so collectible" I personally don't have any interest in finger grooves and no rail.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#33]
GT Distributors Police trade in glocks

3rd gen G21 with 2 mags $359
3rd Gen G27 with 2 mags $359

Shipping is $20 for one
$15 a piece for 2 or more

G27's are in short supply
they have a pretty good stock of G21's
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:15:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
GT Distributors Police trade in glocks

3rd gen G21 with 2 mags $359
3rd Gen G27 with 2 mags $359

Shipping is $20 for one
$15 a piece for 2 or more

G27's are in short supply
they have a pretty good stock of G21's
View Quote

Forgot to mention.
Both models have night sighs
they are not listed on their website. You must call to order.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I bought a G35 MOS with upgraded sights, holster, 2 mag pouches, 4 magazines and all the tools/backstraps ect... for $621 shipped from Glock using the blue label program.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:39:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I bought a G35 MOS with holster, 2 mag pouches, 4 magazines and all the tools/backstraps ect... for $621 shipped from Glock using the blue label program.
View Quote

I was getting ready to join the gssf, can you order the discounted glocks straight from glock or does it have to go through a blue label/l.e. dealer?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:23:38 PM EDT
[#37]
It can go to any dealer if you go directly through glock. That price was shipped also, excellent price.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:19:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was getting ready to join the gssf, can you order the discounted glocks straight from glock or does it have to go through a blue label/l.e. dealer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bought a G35 MOS with holster, 2 mag pouches, 4 magazines and all the tools/backstraps ect... for $621 shipped from Glock using the blue label program.

I believe you need to pay for a minimum of 2 years of membership up front to get your discount. otherwise you receive it when you renew for your second year.
The dealer that I posted above for the used glocks also sells the MOS models. The blue label price through them is $578 delivered.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#39]
If you get the BL deal don't forget mags and accessories, they are pretty cheap and excellent quality through glock. I wish they would add the double retention holster they sell in Europe.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Glock 17C's
View Quote

Dammit. I snoozed and I losed. Finally decided to fo on this and they're out of stock. Since they're probably also out of supply, I guess I missed the boat.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:27:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Dammit. I snoozed and I losed. Finally decided to fo on this and they're out of stock. Since they're probably also out of supply, I guess I missed the boat.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glock 17C's

A little more expensive, almost same price if you are using a card, but CDNN still has these in stock for $469 and change delivered.

Glock 17C
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

A little more expensive, almost same price if you are using a card, but CDNN still has these in stock for $469 and change delivered.

Glock 17C
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glock 17C's

Glock 17C

Thanks, but they show it as $499. Same as everyone else, although not for the comp version.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:51:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Thanks, but they show it as $499. Same as everyone else, although not for the comp version.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glock 17C's

Glock 17C

Apologies, I got the email on the deal several weeks ago. I went to the site to verify it was in stock prior to posting the link but apparently neglected to see if price was still the same
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Aim also has the Police trade Gen3 21s for $389.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Anyone know of a cheap Glock box? I bought a police trade in 17 without a box and my OCD would like a box for it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Anyone know of a cheap Glock box? I bought a police trade in 17 without a box and my OCD would like a box for it.
View Quote

Uncle Sams Retail Outlet had them recently for about $14 delivered. However, they are out of stock currently.
They can usually be found on EBAY for around $20 shipped. They also pop up in the EE from time to time.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#47]
If anyone comes across any deals on a gen 4 19. Post er up please. Wife's bday is coming up and she likes mine alot.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I believe you need to pay for a minimum of 2 years of membership up front to get your discount. otherwise you receive it when you renew for your second year.
The dealer that I posted above for the used glocks also sells the MOS models. The blue label price through them is $578 delivered.
View Quote

I was gonna do the lifetime. I tend to buy more than a few glocks a year. So the membership would pay for itself in 3 years roughly. However the closest blue label dealer is almost 2 hours from me. I'd rather order straight from glock to my ffl who only charges me 20 bucks to transfer. I just didn't know if I could buy straight from glock or not using gssf coupons. If I can, I'll join tomorrow lol.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Aim also has the Police trade Gen3 21s for $389.
View Quote

They are $379 delivered from GT Distributors
I just got mine today and there is no wear on the gun. Some smilies on the top of the barrel,  mags have some rub marks and night sights are down to about 60% but I am very satisfied. Ended up $399 after shipping and transfer fees

Aim does have some 3rd gen 22's and 23's for $329 and $339 respectively.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:37:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If anyone comes across any deals on a gen 4 19. Post er up please. Wife's bday is coming up and she likes mine alot.

I was gonna do the lifetime. I tend to buy more than a few glocks a year. So the membership would pay for itself in 3 years roughly. However the closest blue label dealer is almost 2 hours from me. I'd rather order straight from glock to my ffl who only charges me 20 bucks to transfer. I just didn't know if I could buy straight from glock or not using gssf coupons. If I can, I'll join tomorrow lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do like the discount on glock pistols, but also the ability to purchase things from CMP.
I was going to get a lifetime family, but I may end up just getting 2 lifetime individuals
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#50]
You have to buy from a dealer within your blue label district. I know gt can't sell to me because I'm in ND. I just buy mine straight from glock, its usually cheaper any way and you will get the most current version.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top