Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2016 7:29:50 PM EDT
I've been using a regular 1.75" nylon belt for EDC and I am finally getting around to getting a better belt. I had the chance to handle a belt with an AustriAlpin Cobra buckle and I decided I really like it. Not that I'm planning on hanging 4,000 pounds from my belt but I like nifty things so I decided I want to get a belt with one of those buckles. After looking around I found that I really like the Ares/Tuff Products Ranger style belts that use a smaller buckle than the main belt. Like this.

I prefer the Tuff Products belt because it uses a keeper system for both the tail end of the belt and the extra length of strap for the adjustment end. I don't want velcro on my new belt because it just wears out too quickly compared to the rest of the belt. The only problem is that I'm looking for a 1.75" wide belt and it appears that everybody makes these belts to be 1.5" with a 1" buckle. I'm basically looking for the bigger brother of the Tuff Products belt.

Does anybody know of a belt of this style that is made with 1.75" webbing  and either a 1.5" Cobra buckle or 1" Cobra buckle? I don't want the buckle to be wider than the belt which is why I don't just get one with a 1.75" buckle. I figure I am either just blind and somebody makes it or I'm being too picky. I'm really hoping it's the former.

If you know of a belt like what I am describing please point me in the right direction. Or if you know of a company that could custom make it for me, that would work as well. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Snake eater tactical is what you want.  They make 1.75 inch belts.  Excellent belts by the way, highly recommend them.

http://www.snakeeatertactical.com/product-category/tactical-belts/
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately S.E.T doesn't have any belts with a buckle that's a size smaller than the webbing like I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately S.E.T doesn't have any belts with a buckle that's a size smaller than the webbing like I'm looking for.
View Quote

Volund Gearworks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at the Vertx Raptor.
Top Top