Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2014 3:35:08 PM EDT
Looking to get something smaller than my 19 for edc, but not quite pocket sized. Have mostly narrowed it down to either an XDS 4.0 or PPS, I want somethimg with a light rail. Anyome have experience with the Bersa BP9cc?
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have the money, and are serious, buy the walther pps.  The build quality on mine was fantastic, it shot great, and most importantly carried with ease. I think there are 4 different magazine options so u can carry with any style of dress.  The trigger also was pretty decent, the xds has a better trigger in my opinion, but the pps feels and shoots like a better made gun.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 5:09:15 PM EDT
[#2]
It is my number one choice right now.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Glock 26 is what you really want.

I know it does not have a light rail, but my 27 is the perfect companion to my 23.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:14:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looking to get something smaller than my 19 for edc, but not quite pocket sized. Have mostly narrowed it down to either an XDS 4.0 or PPS, I want somethimg with a light rail. Anyome have experience with the Bersa BP9cc?
View Quote

>I want somethimg with a light rail.< So you want to put a gun with a light rail in your pocket.  It doesn't seem practical.  Sounds like you really want belt carry gun instead.  I carry a Mauser HSc in my pocket but a CZ P-01 with light on my belt IWB.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 1:09:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I went from carrying a G19 IWB to a M&P Shield in 9mm.  I never could get the G19 to be truly comfortable, but with how thin the Shield is, I know longer have an issue.  The Shield is extremely comfortable to carry and if the PPS is similarly thin, that would be my choice.  A G26, or an M&P 9c would be poor choices because they are thick like a G19.  If you already know you don't like the thickness of the G19, you need a thin gun.  Just looked up the specs and the PPS looks to be slightly thinner than the Shield and looks to have a rail as well.  I've shot both and like the Shield better, but the PPS was a solid shooter as well, so I vote PPS.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 1:14:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I've always liked the Taurus 709 slims.

No light rail, but 7+1 and it feels...  super skinny. Has to be held to be appreciated IMHO.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:41:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I am actually going to stick with carrying the 19 a bit longer, I've purchased a newer nicer belt (5.11 Tactical 1.75") and ordered an all kydex iwb holster from NorCal Kydex.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top