Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/10/2015 6:55:03 PM EDT
Got my M92 SBR engraved this morning. I went with the CNC Warrior tubular left side folder. Put everything together once I got home and have to say I am very happy with the look and feel of it. The only thing I am left wondering is what sling to run on it. Any suggestions or pics would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Tagged
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 2:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're not going to use it in carbine classes or whatever, a surplus russian sling is cool.

If you plan on doing transitions and etc with it, and vickers, blue force gear, etc sling with adjustable strap 2-point will work just fine...
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:38:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Suggestion on how to attach sling to front of pap m92?
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:55:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I use a sling from Razor Six....they made an SBR sling and it has bungee where it is needed.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Google for 'blue force gear universal wire loop'
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:59:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1.

Unless you get a Midwest industries forewarn system (I've heard really good things about Manticore Arms too, it's best way.

ETA: get the big one.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 2:44:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Same problem here. The Blue Force sling looks like a pretty good option. I could attach the rear loop directly to the Ace ultra lite buttstock.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#8]
The M92 has a sling ring as part of the gasblock.  It is fairly small in diameter and it is not a slot like on a standard AK front sling attachment.  A MASH hook works well in this application.  The wire loops would not work with the gas block sling attachment point very well.  On my M92 I use the Yugo M92 sling with a swivel hook and my M92 PAP I use the 1.25"  MASH hook an a USGI black nylon "silent sling".

The Blue Force AK sling is on sale currently but I would switch out the wire loop for a MASH hook.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:10:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The M92 has a sling ring as part of the gasblock.  It is fairly small in diameter and it is not a slot like on a standard AK front sling attachment.  A MASH hook works well in this application.  The wire loops would not work with the gas block sling attachment point very well.  On my M92 I use the Yugo M92 sling with a swivel hook and my M92 PAP I use the 1.25"  MASH hook an a USGI black nylon "silent sling".

The Blue Force AK sling is on sale currently but I would switch out the wire loop for a MASH hook.
View Quote

I ran the wire loop through the gap in the gas block, not through the sling loop.  Of course, I'm a southpaw, so that has to be accounted for.
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Echo93 SBS sling is the best thing I've found for SBR's.

Clips into the front and make a paracord loop for the rear.
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 2:14:10 AM EDT
[#11]
How about a real m92 sling, if you want the authentic look...

Mick
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top