Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:58:28 PM EDT
It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I think I was worried about permanently ruining my reciever but i don't think I did. Now I just hope it doesn't blow up when I shoot it!

P.S. I have since filled the original trigger pin holes with plugs from Dinzag. Anything else you think I need to do with it?

Link Posted: 4/20/2009 5:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice - looks just like mine. My advice is to take out and THROW IN THE TRASH that floating sheet metal dust cover that comes from the factory mounted on the recoil guide rod. It can come detached at an inopportune moment and ruin your day. It does no good anyway, except look nice... an AK should not be that sensitive to dust/dirt.
Link Posted: 4/20/2009 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks great!

I think you should stop by carolina shooter supply and get one of the new nifty US made russian style brakes.
Other's have good things to say about the reduced power mainspring (I might get one myself actually)

http://dinzagarms.com See about getting a hand guard retainer so you can get rid of the factory guard. They're not the worst thing you can use, but regular HG's are more comfortable IMO.

Z
Link Posted: 4/21/2009 8:08:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks good.
Link Posted: 7/2/2009 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Tri rail for lasers, flashlights, etc., folding/collapsible stock, vertical foregrip and a good camo job.

[email protected]
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top