Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2016 9:27:52 AM EDT

I have been in the market for a VEPR 308 for some time now. I have noticed that KVAR has started to carry them (in 2 barrel length models for the 308).  

I was hoping to find one with a threaded (capped and spot welded is fine) barrel.  Why are these so illusive now?

Y
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#1]
If the photo is correct at K-VAR, they look like the normal threaded barrels with a pinned cap.

Legionusa.com has them in stock as well for $839. They will remove the thread protector for $30.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 1:36:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Email them for more information.
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 7:19:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the photo is correct at K-VAR, they look like the normal threaded barrels with a pinned cap.

Legionusa.com has them in stock as well for $839. They will remove the thread protector for $30.
View Quote

That price isn't bad at all.  I scored one a few years ago when they were imported (I think by Wolf Performance) and that was about the same price.  Added a few items on it including the .30 cal brake using an adapter. I had to remove the spot welded on thread protector but it was simply a 5 minutes job.

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought so as well, but then after emailing them I found out they are not.  I asked about the 308 only. (KVAR that is)

EDIT:  It does appear that the new ones at Legion are indeed threaded.  OOOh.. the out of stock Molot Vepr IV-E  in 308....
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top