Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2014 11:59:08 AM EDT
Sold the SKS, and picked up a GP 10/63. Previous owner did great job on finishing the stock, and overal the rifle looks in pretty great shape. Looking for a little info as I know there's a ton out of information that I'm sorting through. Will be posting pics also (including the left side of the receiver). Here's what I know so far; Sights look to be on straight, it has the Tapco trigger, so I presume it's the whole FCG. Looks to have a U.S. made brake on. 5 mags; (1) Tapco no wobble (2) Korean a little wobble (2) Unknown a little wobble.

" />

" />

Also picked up the PA 63 you see with 100rds ammo for $200 yesterday, clean as a whistle. Already ordered the recoil and mainspring from Wolff.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#1]
recon jon .

what do u think of ur razor break ? im all for a sharp break , its a  improvised bayonet , thats allways there  .
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 2:47:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Love the looks, unfortunately the one time I had gotten earlier to take it out to shoot, I got wrapped around the axles on another project. I've since changed the wood buttstock out to a wire folder (found one on the EE, shipped for $60). Leaving the wood handguard on it. Now my only question is since I took the Romanian wood stock off and changed to a Romanian wire folder, would there be any 922r issues? It has the Tapco trigger group and brake, plus I have some more Tapco mags on the way.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top