Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/19/2014 9:16:06 PM EDT
I'm fairly new to the forum but I'm looking for some Polymer furniture for my AK 47.  I have a Lancaster Russian AK 47 that I need furniture for.  Where is the best place to find a full set of furniture for this gun?  Also, it has a milled receiver.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#1]
For a milled?

Like This set?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I like the K-Var stuff.  I'll look closer and most likely get a grooved grip from USMG.  Much appreciated.  Have you used it?  If so how's the fit?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
My rifle is stamped triangle folder, so I can't say that I've used a milled set on it, but none of the other rifles I've shot with the Bulgarian furniture on them had any problems.

It's good stuff.

They even come in a couple different colors, if you'd rather have OD Green or Plum instead of black.

Just make sure you read it so that you're sure you're getting the correct LOP; the black set is Warsaw Pact length, but the Plum/OD ones seem to be NATO length, which are like 1.25" longer. Some people like the longer LOP, but I prefer the original shorty Warsaw length myself.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:41:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I prefer black as well.  I submitted a question to them.  Thanks for the info.  The total length of my AK is 35 inches.  Does that sound like Warsaw length?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top