Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/9/2014 2:52:12 PM EDT
my dad gave me this scope to use and i cant seem to change the magnification. it turns but only between 6-8 power, the wheel doesnt want to turn anymore (higher or lower). it also adjusts in between the numbers, not to the next number. like instead of going from magnification 6 to 7, it goes 6, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3x etc.  is the adjustable magnification knob busted or am i doing something wrong? btw, this is a crazy scope, i definitely not use to optics like this
Edit- just to add, it's marked 4-12x. I also tried to turn the knob harder but it's not going past 8x

pic of the adjustment knob

Link Posted: 7/9/2014 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know anything about it, but it looks frekin cool and would probably give you correct eye relief with a standard rifle/stock.
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 11:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 11:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I popped some new batteries in and the reticule lights up. i think theres is indeed an issue with the magnification knob, but instead of messing with it, ill just leave it at 8x, sight it in, and leave it.

thanks for the link, it was very helpful.  This is just something my dad wasnt using so he gave it to me. Ill probably replace the optic with something else later on.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Pm me if you want to sell it
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top