Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/5/2016 12:24:21 AM EDT
Id prefer buying something other then Korean drums, but I'm looking for the best deal currently. Looking through the mags this weekend and I realized I only bought 1 drum for the RPK, thought I'd ordered more last summer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Been looking myself and not found one.  CDNN is the cheapest I've found, just under $100 with shipping and tax for Romanian 75 rounders (rear loading kind).  You can at least save the tax if you don't live in Texas.  The cheapest I know of are $65 at SGAmmo but they've been out for awhile. May just have to bite the bullet and get one from CDNN.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#2]
They were all over the last gun show I was at a month ago for $65.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 4:48:01 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT

Anyone know of someplace cheaper?
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 5:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow I had no idea the Romanian 75 round drums had made there way to 100 bucks! I purchased 3 or 4 several months ago for 60 bucks apiece. I honestly am not sure you will find the Romanian drums at those prices again until well after the election if ever. I mean if the election goes to Hillary it isn't completely unfeasible for the supply to dry up if she finds away to get some gun control or import ban.

ETA: I didn't realize that this was a resurrected thread from January.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#5]
EDIT: Sorry if I wasted anyone's time but I thought I was getting a Romanian drum and received a plastic Korean drum. I am not happy!
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
EDIT: Sorry if I wasted anyone's time but I thought I was getting a Romanian drum and received a plastic Korean drum. I am not happy!
View Quote

From where?
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 1:04:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

From where?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From where?

SOG...I spoke to them today and they sent label to return it. They also updated their website. I called them and verified it was Romanian before I ordered it and they said it was. Oh well, so much for one at that price. All the other Romanian ones are close to $90-100. I may just hold out and keep looking. Part of the fun is trying to find what I want. I've checked all the shows and they only have Koreans, so I'll keep going until I score a Romanian at a decent price.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Does anyone remember a while ago someone posted two different links for the romy drum from sportsman guide? Same product except one link was far cheaper?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I recently bought 2 Korean AK47 steel drums from CDNN at $60 apiece plus $10 shipping.

I watched a couple of videos showing the proper loading procedure to get the routine down.

I have not had any issues as of yet (emptied each drum twice) through my Arsenal SLR-107FR.

I'd like to know why these drums aren't preferred by some folks... as in, what issues can I expect?

Thank you,
Danny

Quoted:
Id prefer buying something other then Korean drums, but I'm looking for the best deal currently. Looking through the mags this weekend and I realized I only bought 1 drum for the RPK, thought I'd ordered more last summer.
View Quote

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top