Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/5/2016 12:24:21 AM EDT
Id prefer buying something other then Korean drums, but I'm looking for the best deal currently. Looking through the mags this weekend and I realized I only bought 1 drum for the RPK, thought I'd ordered more last summer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Been looking myself and not found one.  CDNN is the cheapest I've found, just under $100 with shipping and tax for Romanian 75 rounders (rear loading kind).  You can at least save the tax if you don't live in Texas.  The cheapest I know of are $65 at SGAmmo but they've been out for awhile. May just have to bite the bullet and get one from CDNN.
Link Posted: 1/11/2016 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#2]
They were all over the last gun show I was at a month ago for $65.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 4:48:01 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT

Anyone know of someplace cheaper?
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 5:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow I had no idea the Romanian 75 round drums had made there way to 100 bucks! I purchased 3 or 4 several months ago for 60 bucks apiece. I honestly am not sure you will find the Romanian drums at those prices again until well after the election if ever. I mean if the election goes to Hillary it isn't completely unfeasible for the supply to dry up if she finds away to get some gun control or import ban.

ETA: I didn't realize that this was a resurrected thread from January.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#5]
EDIT: Sorry if I wasted anyone's time but I thought I was getting a Romanian drum and received a plastic Korean drum. I am not happy!
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
EDIT: Sorry if I wasted anyone's time but I thought I was getting a Romanian drum and received a plastic Korean drum. I am not happy!
View Quote

From where?
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 1:04:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

From where?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From where?

SOG...I spoke to them today and they sent label to return it. They also updated their website. I called them and verified it was Romanian before I ordered it and they said it was. Oh well, so much for one at that price. All the other Romanian ones are close to $90-100. I may just hold out and keep looking. Part of the fun is trying to find what I want. I've checked all the shows and they only have Koreans, so I'll keep going until I score a Romanian at a decent price.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Does anyone remember a while ago someone posted two different links for the romy drum from sportsman guide? Same product except one link was far cheaper?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I recently bought 2 Korean AK47 steel drums from CDNN at $60 apiece plus $10 shipping.

I watched a couple of videos showing the proper loading procedure to get the routine down.

I have not had any issues as of yet (emptied each drum twice) through my Arsenal SLR-107FR.

I'd like to know why these drums aren't preferred by some folks... as in, what issues can I expect?

Thank you,
Danny

Quoted:
Id prefer buying something other then Korean drums, but I'm looking for the best deal currently. Looking through the mags this weekend and I realized I only bought 1 drum for the RPK, thought I'd ordered more last summer.
View Quote

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top