Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2016 9:35:15 AM EDT
On 9/12/2016 my card was billed for an 80% lower. Figured it would be a project for over the winter. I don't have the company, but it was billed to an individual in Old Town Florida. Still haven't gotten it yet, but have received the Anderson lower I ordered 2 days later.

I'm not upset (yet) but I was wondering if anybody knew this guy. I have his name, not putting it out there for now. Anybody?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:37:43 AM EDT
[#1]
you dont remember where you ordered it from?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#2]

No confirmation email?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#3]
No I didn't remember, it was a spur of the moment thing. I didn't get a confirmatory email either. But in the last few minutes I made contact with that individual, and it's actually almost here. Said to call him back if it dosn't get delivered today. So I guess it's all good. Sorry to bother anybody.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
What's the company/website...you got my curiosity up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's the company/website...you got my curiosity up.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
On 9/12/2016 my card was billed for an 80% lower. Figured it would be a project for over the winter. I don't have the company, but it was billed to an individual in Old Town Florida. Still haven't gotten it yet, but have received the Anderson lower I ordered 2 days later.

I'm not upset (yet) but I was wondering if anybody knew this guy. I have his name, not putting it out there for now. Anybody?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
Is it this guy?

http://www.ar15-kits.com/index.html

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:54:41 AM EDT
[#8]
80 percent lowers was the dealer, and the reason I didn't get and email was I never gave him my address. The lower is here, it looks good, sitting on the shelf next to an Anderson I got in last week. Waiting for the LPK, and then a few pieces every payday until it's done.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top