Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/26/2016 7:25:12 PM EDT
Has anyone actually received any of their shit from these assholes in the past 3 mos? or am I the only one getting f*cked.....
I saw some reviews on them on google reviews, didnt know if i missed something. yeah Im pissed, 125 bucks worth of they fucked  the wrong person pissed...
Someone please advise..
thanks
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Saw another post that they went belly up, again
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I purchased several components at the end of November 2015. I received partial shipments with weeks passing in between...then the shipments stopped. I am still missing two lower components for which payment was received. I've called many times. No one ever answers the phone. They do not respond to my voicemail messages, emails or website IMs. I'm not on social media but wondered if trashing them on their pages would get a response. I have my doubts...
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Duplicate Post
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top