Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/27/2014 5:27:53 PM EDT
Just finished an 80% lower of their using their jig & tools.

Love it and will do another!

I have no affiliation to them at all except happy customer (their personal customer service was great!).

FH

Edited - Eric802
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]
This is awful fishy that someone would post about how great this particular product is. It seems to be happening quite frequently as well. Maybe I will buy one and see how much they will pay me to post here and brag about how great their product is
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:22:50 PM EDT
[#2]
the reason he posted it is cuz Modulus is going to give away a free jig to someone talks about it online.  somehow they will pick one, but i don't know how they will find who's been talking.  i've mentioned this on several boards already.

the sale is going on now.  the coupon is not valid on BF packages.

i bought their jig yesterday with some other stuff.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:45:11 AM EDT
[#3]
While I have and like their jig, I don't think it is the best sales technique to try to bribe people into shilling for them on forums.  Building a quality product at a fair price should be enough.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
It may be an irrational exuberance sort of thing....

I have one of these, and after you complete a receiver you really feel like you've just machined a swiss clock out of metal, when in fact all you did was connect the dots on the template/jig.

It's hard to describe, but it really is pretty cool.

This is the first jig I've owned so I can't tell you whether it is better than X or Y brand.
But I now realize that I am a master machinist, and will begin work on my oscillating overthruster next.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I looked at their web site and the "How To". I am not impressed at all. The close up pics of the lower they did shows some screwed up spots. I would not buy one.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:00:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Not tech
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top