Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/15/2014 7:50:00 PM EDT
I just got a B5 Bravo stock, and a 6-point Spike's tube and wasn't expecting it to have as much play as it does.

Is there a different buffer tube that it will lock up tight with?
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Odd. I'm running the same combination, and the lock up is tight.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine has a slight wiggle as well on a Spike's, but I just put it on an Anderson and it was tighter.  BCM makes a tube with slightly tighter tolerances, if you want to try that.  A little slop is OK to me, but YMMV.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I also have B5 SOPMOD stock on A5 Extension it to has wobble that I dod't like.

DOD only paid less than $15 for each B5....stock......... And that's what's it worth!

I believe I will go to LMT SOPMOD stock
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 7:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]
BCM receiver extension. Mine have almost no play with any of my mil-spec diameter stocks.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:31:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I looked at it a bit closer and it's that the adjustment nub (sorry, I don't know the correct name for this part)on the stock has some play in it.

I don't know if this is typical.  I probably was just expecting too much and it's normal.  Changing the extension will have no effect.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a BCM mil-spec buffer tube and a B5 stock.  It wobbles a bit which was suprising since most reviews I read said they are tight.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top