Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2015 3:32:37 PM EDT
Are these lights discontinued? Anyone know, them seem not available. M300 mini scout light.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Those seem to be the last of the bunch. No tape switch. I assume the ones with tape switch aren't available because they are sold out. Notice the Tan has the tape switch. Again the tan isn't the most popular. The last models to sale.

Link Posted: 9/27/2015 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#3]
black with tape switch : http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1124373-REG/surefire_m300c_bk_scoutlight_3v_m75_screw.html

They list the tan as a special order - 7-14 days
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]
They are way too popular to be discontinued.  Sure fire is just making smaller runs due to lack of large Mil orders
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 4:17:23 PM EDT
[#5]
You can build your own with parts from Arisaka Defense and Malkoff.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you tried Bright Flashlights?
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I doubt they're discontinuing then.  Didn't SF just release a new 300 lumen model?
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Problem with BF is their website is terrible and has been for a long time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always call Kevin. He is sending me an Arisaka set up for $150 shipped! Can't beat that
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#10]
I just bought one with only the tailcap (no tape switch) a couple of weeks ago. The 300 lumens mini scout. Mounted it on an MOE M-Lok handguard with an IWC mount. Came to $215 with 20% off coupon at Optics Planet plus $40 for the IWC from Earl at IWC. He threw in a t-shirt too!
Still available at OP but I see the one with the tape switch is listed as discontinued. Not sure why Surefire would want to discontinue such a great WML unless it's about the tape switch.
http://www.opticsplanet.com/surefire-mini-scout-flashlight-w-z68-click-switch.html
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 4:32:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I just bought one with only the tailcap (no tape switch) a couple of weeks ago. The 300 lumens mini scout. Mounted it on an MOE M-Lok handguard with an IWC mount. Came to $215 with 20% off coupon at Optics Planet plus $40 for the IWC from Earl at IWC. He threw in a t-shirt too!

Still available at OP but I see the one with the tape switch is listed as discontinued. Not sure why Surefire would want to discontinue such a great WML unless it's about the tape switch.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/surefire-mini-scout-flashlight-w-z68-click-switch.html
View Quote
That's what I'm seeing just about everywhere.  The m300 with the tape switch, discontinued. Not sure why.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Talking to a buddy on the horn last night, who is more of an industry insider , informed me that Surefire is laying off many of its employees. Not sure if that has anything to do with the availability or not.

I found this.

Link Posted: 10/24/2015 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Talking to a buddy on the horn last night, who is more of an industry insider , informed me that Surefire is laying off many of its employees. Not sure if that has anything to do with the availability or not.

I found this.
http://www.guns.com/2015/06/24/drop-in-military-sales-forces-surefire-layoffs/

View Quote

Maybe their prices will now come back to reality....
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top