Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/26/2017 11:01:10 AM EDT
Hey guys, I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a case right now.

I'm trying to accomplish a bit of a feat. What I would like ideally is to have a case that I can put my AR pistol & AR rifle in. Here are my "Requirements".

1. Looking for a 36" max case that has BACKPACK straps.
2. Looking for a case that has the MOLLE or the ability to use custom velcro straps inside of it.
3. Fitment: What I want ideally to do is fit my AR Pistol Lower, My AR Rifle Lower, Then two AR Rifle Uppers, 18" & 16", and two AR Pistol Uppers 7.5" and 10.5".
4. Price: Not looking to spend a fortune but from what I've seen prices are all over the place.

I've been looking at everything. Ideally a larue style "Double" rifle case would be the best but I can't find it. And I find stuff that might be good like a Bulldog Discreet but I don't know if I can use velcro, and it doesn't have the backpack straps.

I'm also fine if I have to sacrifice one rifle upper.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 4:30:46 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a case made that gets very little publicity...and while this case does not meet your requirements 100%, it may serve the purpose.

The case I am referring to is a SERT by I-Shot.  I have one, about 10 years old and it is built like a tank.  

The large side pocket  has a lot of Molle webbing.  I have the 36", but if you go with the 42" the side pocket can hold another rifle.  

While not cheap, it is worth the money.  

Link Posted: 7/5/2017 4:46:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Try this..Has a 6 mag pouch in small compartment which velcros in, and the pouch has plastic D rings for a strap.
Inside has 6 movable velcro straps. Has shoulder pads but not installed n pics.  22x12 Inches Case

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top