Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/22/2015 1:44:08 PM EDT
I am going to go to a few carbine/pistol courses and was looking for some input on battle belts.

All my current training consists of pocketing extra mags which is less than ideal.

What are some of the best battle belts to look for?
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 11:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]
More specifically... here- 120 page thread.  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_10/285299_War_Belt_1st_Line_Picture_Thread.html

And the quick answer is HSGI padded belt with a riggers belt inside and a cobra buckle.  You're welcome.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:47:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More specifically... here- 120 page thread.  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_10/285299_War_Belt_1st_Line_Picture_Thread.html

And the quick answer is HSGI padded belt with a riggers belt inside and a cobra buckle.  You're welcome.

View Quote

Shit, before i even saw your post I've been eyeballing this setup and ordered a few hours ago.

Hsgi suregrip in multicam, hsgi cobra riggers belt in coyote, rear velcro backing, 2 hsgi taco rifle pouches and 2 hsgi pistol tacos.  Also got the hsgi dump pouch.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Hate autocorrect, took me way to long to type this
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top