BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/12/2005 6:50:54 PM EDT
Having just received a single point sling from the upstart TAG Industries, figured I would write up to let everyone know about the customer service and product.

ARF moniker JTrusty is selling them in this thread.  I admire new, upstart companies and with his current discount, I figured what would I be out?  

His website was easy to navigate and quick to load on dial-up.  There is a direct link to pay via PP, so that was a simple process.  Then it was a waiting game.

A few minutes after my order, I received an email comfirming my order.  Within the hour I received two more, the first informing me that my order was packaged and should ship same day.  The next, confirming shipment same day.

Two days later and my sling was in hand.  His attention to detail is an absolute.  Every seam is carefully mended and the construction is top notch.  Each buckle front is facing the same direction, each buckle assembly has a consistant size.  I would guess at some point that JTrusty has been diagnosed with Obsessive Complusive Disorder.  As he says in his thread, he uses tubular webbing, the sling slides very easily to either side of the body and when released, the weapon consistantly falls to the same position on the body.  

Enclosed with the sling was a receipt and a nifty how to use guide which was in picture format for the "I don't need to read the directions" types.

While I am not an "Operator" nor do I play one on TV, I give a hearty thumbs up to TAG Industries.  

Edited to add that I got another follow-up email to make sure the sling and stuff arrived and that I was happy.  WOW....

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 1:28:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Just one word for the ASP sling....OUTSTANDING.  Ordering from his website was quick and easy and the sling was at my door in two days.  I ordered the OD plus the HK hook strap as I use a YHM Ambi plate on my CAR and it allows me to completely remove the sling tab in an instant when necessary.  The instructions were clear and to the point and the quality is absolutely excellent as are the hardware parts.  I used to use a BF sling, but the ASP is the go-to sling after I tried it out in my backyard.  I fired 4 mags and one mag offhand and the sling worked like a charm.  I can move my CAR out of the way faster due to the slick tube nylon for transition to my sidearm.
I am totally happy with this purchase and I think you will be as well.  Just my two-cents on one GREAT sling.
Shane
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I received my black ASP sling & H&K snap hook today.  I wasn't sure if I was going to like a single point sling, but after trying this awesome sling out I wouldn't have anything else.  The H&K snap hook worked perfectly with my GG&G ambi plate on my carbine.  When you want your rifle out of the way it  slides out of the way in an instant.  The sling is very well built.  Great product & service Jason.  Thanks  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
just ordered one yesterday...it shipped today and i can't wait i hope this is as good as everyone says...i'm sure it is...any pics of this in action yet...cheers..chris
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Huge +1 for JTrusty and the Sling. It is a great design and extremely well made! The only problem now is my wife tried it on and wants one for her AR to!! lol..

Riese
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Great product, excellent follow-up and super fast shipping!!!

Thanks Jason!

M590man
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:48:13 AM EDT
[#7]
ok i 'm back...i ordered it on the 16th and got it on the 19th ...i got a call from Jason to follow up that i did in fact receive it ...i love this thing...he and i talked for qutie awhile...he is a great guy ....i plan on buying two more from him in the other colors...he did a great job with this...the best part is it is all USA  labor and mostly usa  parts ....good luck jason....chris

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
First, let me say a hearty thanks to each and every one of you for your excellent reviews.

Second, I need to make a correction to the previous post from Chris. Although we strive to provide a product made 100% in the USA with US made components this is not the case with regard to some of the hardware. The side release buckles are Accu-lok brand and are imported. I searched far and wide for months to find a US manufacturer for this item and it simply did not exist (until now*).

During my search I found several companies who claimed their hardware was made in the USA, however dig a bit further and you will find this is simply not true. All plastic hardware is made overseas and imported to be sold in some cases by US based companies, but this does not make them a product of the US of A.

All of our webbing, most of our hardware, and all assembly is 100% USA!

*The new GhillieTex™ line claims to be made 100% in the USA which is why we are pushing so hard to swap out our current hardware for GhilliTex™ components

changed my post ...thank you for the correction...chris
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:10:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Jason is a stand up guy and super fast shipper with great follow up. His customer service sets the standard. I used the ASP sling and it worked great.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:02:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Got mine today...christ..I thought I was a fast shipper!!

Well made...strong stitching, excellent hardware. I will admit that at first I thought that the weapon strap was too short, but it was not. In fact the right length.

I had dabbled in making some of these type slings for my weapons. I liked them, but they were still a tad uncomfortable. Now I know why.

The trangle hardware that intersects the sling and the weapon stap is really the heart of this sling. It allows the sling to lay flat across the chest and the sides. It does not bind nor show any indication of trying to turn on it's side, which was the problem I had...Hancock Fabric does not have everything.

Jason is the exception to the norm...he understands how to treat customers and to put out a great product. I'm happy to have this sling and to help out a fellow Hoosier....

Well done Jason.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#15]
A big 'ol +1 for T.A.G.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:30:42 AM EDT
[#16]
    OK, I finally got to spend some quality time with a couple of my AR's and my new ASP sling.  It gets two thumbs up from me!!  Construction is top notch, nothing has been spared or done half-assed. The nylon webbing is soft and flexibe, so it doesnt "bite" into your shoulder.  The hardware is solid too, made in the USA!  The sling sits flush against my body, like I said, it doesnt "bite" anywhere.  I agree with a prrevious poster that the Triangle thingy is what makes this possible for both the sling and the gun to sit comfortably against your body with no binding, biting or twisting.

I tried both type of gun stubs, the standard stub is a great fit on my new Beretta Storm...The gun is so light you dont even know its there!  I used the H&K snap hook stubs for my AR15's.   My guns are equipped with left side receiver end plates and so the H&K snap hook clicks right in and Im in business.  There is no problem with the length of the sling or stub attachments; I can bring the gun from my side up to eye level, shoot, and back down with no problems, and more importantly no adjustments.  A word of caution, DONT drop the gun when youre done shooting.  The buckle certainly held up, but my shin has a nice black and blue (and yellow and green too) where the gun smashed into it when I tried to transition quickly to pistol.  I beleive in training the way you play......but I will be a little more careful when putting the gun back down.

The right way to do this is with a receiver end plate, otherwise the gun will just sit too low.  Im only 5'9 and so a gun with a 16" barrel will be dragging on the floor.  With the receiver end plate, it puts the end of the barrel at the midpoint between my ankle and my knee.  Invest the money and do it right, you WONT be disappointed.  The only other thing that I can think of to point out is that you should get something to "enclose" the H&K snap hook so you dont scratch up your receiver/stock.  I dont know who makes them, but there are elastic fabric "bands" available for just this reason.  They are about 6 for 3 bucks at gun shows.  I pulled one off another sling.

Great work Jerry!!!  Just kidding, Great work Jason!!

Steven
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:05:00 PM EDT
[#17]
I've been playing with my sling for the past couple of hrs.  I got the HK hook attachment with mine.

My review:

I guess I wear my slings differently than everybody else.  I have it over my left shoulder, and under my right armpit.

From the pictures, this is the "left hand" setup, but I shoot right hand.  I shoot my rifles right handed, my sidearm/pistol left handed.  So my pistol is on my left side.

When I have it setup like this, the sling and buckles are inside out.  I cant tell from the pics, but I might have wrong.

I'm about 5'8" or so.  With the HK style attachment in place, the rifle sits almost just right.  I wouldnt mind losing about an inch or so on the attachment.

Fit and finish on the sling is top notch.  The buckles seem to be very strong.   HK hook feels sturdy.

I like it so far.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I would like to say, customer service from Jason is top notch.  Unbelievable.  I swear, he has some kind of Batman Signal that goes off when you make a comment on his sling.

Not 5 minutes after my post, I get a call.  From who?  From Jason, lol.  He told me how to switch the connections on the buckle, to make it so everything is facing the right way.

What else can I say.  Awesome service, awesome product.

A++++, will buy from again.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:47:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I just got my ASP sling with H&K hook from TAG Industries!

I experienced the BEST customer service you could ever hope for.

I e-mailed a question in and had a response in minutes.  I e-mailed another question and again got an immediate response.  I registered on the web site for a 15% discount (painless) and placed my order.  I got an immediate email confirmation,  got another e-mail with tracking info, and shortly thereafter got another e-mail from Jason saying that my order had shipped.
Two days later I have the sling in hand.  I looks great and seems put together very well.
I highly recommend TAG Industries.BTW, I am a LCDR in the Navy with no connection to the company whatsoever.  I heard about them here on AR15.com.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:30:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:14:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I just realized, the photo where he has it on the "right hand" version, it's not modeled correctly.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Jason,

Thanks for sending up order #62.

Nice work! The sling is everything you claim that it is and your service was as good as others have said.

I think that, for the price, this is the single best AR accessory I've purchased this year.

Thanks!

P.S. Do you want feedback left in the EE to your username or to TAG Industries?
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I ordered a sling from TAG. The sling is great! I love it and will buy more of them. What really struck me though was the service I got from Jason. The man treated me like I was his only customer. I received the sling so quickly after order that the tracking number hadn't even posted when the sling was already on my rifle. I'm at a loss for words to describe the quality of service! The quality of the sling is only exceded by the quality of the customer service!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Im really interested in a ASP sling but i have a side rail mounted front swivel and a standard colt stock non swiveling rear sling attachment and im not sure if the sling will mount properly to the rear point. I wasnt sure if i needed to point a single point rear plate and the hk sling accessory. any suggestions?
and it would be great if you guys could link some sites with some quality rear butt plates for single point slings.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Recieved my sling today in two days.  It is an excellent design and I am looking forward to putting it through it's paces.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:58:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I got mine & am more than pleased.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#30]
I suppose JTrusty has a listing in the EE. I will look there. If not, what's the price?

I currently use a Spectre HST with an HK snap hook that I purchased from a dealer off the boards. I like it. The ASP looks like a smoother design however that would isolate the weapon a little better during transitions.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Simply the BEST shopping experience I've ever had on Arfcom.

The icing on the cake is the superior sling!

Thanks!

Hep
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:26:19 PM EDT
[#32]
This was hands down the best purchasing experience I have had on this board! Outstanding service, communication, shipping time and product! WOW!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Well I have delayed my review until getting to put this bad boy through its' paces. I have to say I REALLY enjoyed the purchase process and J is a TOP NOTCH business guy. I didn't let that influence my opinion of the product but was well worth mentioning.

Anyway, a former shooter buddy of mine and I took this thing out and did everything but eat it for lunch and it was just great. We shot w/ vests w/packs etc......it would take too long to describe every shooting position or gear configuration but to put it plainly.......it just simply works. Suffice it to say I will have this on my M4 for a long time to come!

Jason......well done sir!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Has anyone used the TAG ASP sling with a larger weapon, for example a Mossberg 590A1 20" barrel 12ga?  If so, how did it work and does anyone besides GG&G make a sling plate for the 590?

Also, I plan on using the sling with an M4 and am right handed, but I still need to purchase a sling plate.  Is there any situation where a right-handed shooter could use either side of the ambi-sling plate like the Daniel Defense?  Is there any downside to getting the ambi-sling plate?

Jason, any update on the multi-point mission pack or the new low IR straps & buckes?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Has anyone used the TAG ASP sling with a larger weapon, for example a Mossberg 590A1 20" barrel 12ga?  If so, how did it work and does anyone besides GG&G make a sling plate for the 590?

Also, I plan on using the sling with an M4 and am right handed, but I still need to purchase a sling plate.  Is there any situation where a right-handed shooter could use either side of the ambi-sling plate like the Daniel Defense?  Is there any downside to getting the ambi-sling plate?

Jason, any update on the multi-point mission pack or the new low IR straps & buckes?

If Jason doesn't mind, I'll jump in.  

Ambi sling plates have always been a drawn back in my opinion.  I've got military and police service, as well as being an instructor, and I have yet to see anyone be able to use an ambi plate without cursing it after awhile.  I've used a few, and always ended up chopping off one side and filing it flush.  The various weapon manipulations drills, and working continuity of fire seemed to always involve catching or cutting into something.  I freely admit that I have NOT tried every ambi sling plate, and perhaps there is a better mousetrap that I simply have never seen.

Back to your question, I've used the prototype JTrusty modular sling adaptor on a Remington 870, Remington 11-87P, FN FAL, AK, and few other weapons and have not been able to find any problems.  As of this point, the only weapon I have not been able to mount the unit into was a lever action rifle.  I see no fault in the sling with this, as it was never designed to work with lever action weapons, I simply mention this as a side note.

As I told Jason yesterday, After doing FAL work with his sling, I pulled it off to try on another weapon.  I reslung my FAL to carry it back to the vault, and while carrying it slung (unsupported), it unwound off its sling piece and hit the ground with a thud.  I'm not naming the sling I was using as I am not here to bash other products, but thankfully it hit butt first and bounced off the concrete and onto carpet before it landed fully on the ground.  The tubular webbing that is on the JTrusty sling appears to lock into place much more firmly than the standard thinner/ flat webbing.  

I plan on doing complete testing, and writing up a full review, but I'm not anywhere near where I want to be for completing my testing.  I need to get the sling to some friends out of 1st Group, as well as a few other instructors (Mil and LE), then to some novice shooters to get an untainted opinion, and lastly, it needs to be used by several female shooters (Mil, LEO, and civilian) to get a fully rounded T&E.

I also have plans to drop this onto some 40mm launchers for a slightly different test.

Jason should have some slightly better pictures to put up shortly.  If there are any questions I can answer, I will be more than happy to.  Good or bad, I don't mind sharing, but as of this point, I've yet to find any problem areas or weak points.  I better go work on it a little harder.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Well throughout all my excitement I ordered this thing and just realized it may not work with my standard buttstock... :(  Oh well  I guess I can hold on to it until I get a collapsable.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#38]
I would suggest calling or emailing Jason and asking him about the other adaptor.  I'm using one on a variety of different weapons, including a SP-1 and a 20" HBAR AR15A3.  The couple extra bucks for the extra attachment would be well worth it.

When you get an adjustable stock, you can use the solid stock version on another weapon.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:54:24 PM EDT
[#39]
@ Jason & Stickman: Thanks for the pics & info, looks like the stock stub will work great with the 590A1.

Jason, I just sent you an e-mail with an order for the ASP Sling, Accessory Stub, and Stock Stub (all in black).  

I can't wait to try this rig out!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 12:19:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I picked one up from Jason a short while back, and he threw in a prototype telestock stub as well for review. This is my first chance to post my review.

First of all, without getting into the product itself, I have to say that dealing with Jason is an absolute pleasure. If all businesses could have customer service like his, then he would just be average, but as it stands, his is outstanding! Ordering the sling was a cinch, communication with him via email was excellent, and the shipping time was fast! Took a couple of days to get it via priority mail. I just hope his customer service doesn't take a dip as his sales volume will inevitably skyrocket.

To the product itself. My first observation of the sling was that it looks well constructed. The stitching, the components, all seemed to be quality. Notably, the sling material itself seems to me to be softer than most of the other slings I have used, and they have been plentiful, ranging from USGI to 3 point tac slings to single point slings.

After taking my time adjusting the sling to the proper dimensions for me, I noted a few things. It is comfortable. This is not a sling you are going to want to use if you're going on a 20 mile hump with full gear and want to sling up. For dynamic entry applications and such, this sling will shine. After my final adjustments were made, transitions from my rifle to sidearm were flawless. The rifle did not impair my movements at all, assuming I wasn't trying to run while the rifle was hanging. As with any single point sling, the rifle will bang your legs/knees if you try to do too much moving with it while its hanging. You are going to want to hold the rifle while you are doing so, but for defensive shooting with a pistol where you have to engage the threat and move from/to cover, this is not a big problem.

I'd have to say that the sling is as good, if not better than any other single point sling I have used. Further considering the price of the sling, this places the sling at the top of the other slings. I tried the telestock stub because I am just too lazy to get a spanner wrench and take off my stock. Well, being the height-impaired individual I am, I have to say that it did not work as well as I initially envisioned. If the stock was not adjusted to the fully-collapsed position, the business end of the rifle would rub my feet. Seemed like a good idea though. Possibly better for taller folks, but for me, a no go. Sorry Jason, promised you an honest evaluation of the tab.Had
As far as the modularity of the system goes, it is excellent. The sling goes on either using a plastic latch or by just putting it over your head and shoulder. If you like the sling tighter, you'll appreciate the latch. Also the latch connecting the sling to the adapter attached to the stub attached to the rifle h
Bottom line: me likey! As a matter of fact I showed a buddy of mine who tried it out and is currently waiting for black to come back into stock so he can get one himself. I will most likely do business with Jason again in the future, most likely when I build myself a tan rifle or an OD rifle or something else which will of course require some color coordination. I will also recommend this product to anyone who is looking for this type of sling. Great product and excellent customer service rates Jason a big thumbs up!
Link Posted: 10/16/2005 11:29:31 AM EDT
[#41]
I ordered a sling with an extra connector to be able to put onto another rifle.
The sling is very well made and all parts are finished to perfection as far as I can see..

I was on the list for one of the Telestock stubs and received one a while ago to try out..I was waiting for this as it seemed a great idea for ease of transition from one rifle to another without having to buy "loop" adaptors and install.(which I did not have)
Everything is very comfortable ,once I got things adjusted for myself..I had never used a single point system so it took a bit of time to adjust!!

I certainly like the set-up with the Telestock stub,but I just could not seem to get enough adjustment out of the sling to make it feel like the proper "hang"The tip of my 16" rifle is still a bit low to the ground..
I believe that with a "loop" it will be perfect.Then I believe I may try the snaps and see how they work!!

Jason has the best customer service and personal service goes without saying!!Calls to let you know items are shipping,How are things,He is the real deal!!

I will order again,and look forward to using when I get the attachment on!!

Thanks again Jason, and sorry it took so long for me to do this..

Brenden
Link Posted: 10/20/2005 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quick Question:

HK style or Loop connection, and why???
Link Posted: 10/20/2005 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#43]
For me its a loop.  Less metal hooks means less catching on equipment, less cold items pressing against me, smoother movement, and less scratching.

I confess the HK attachment looks cool, and works fine, but I'll stick to the standard loop.  The one thing I do like about the HK mount is that it is usually a bit lower (7 or 8 o'clock) as opposed to the 8 or 9 o'clock mount on the regular loop attachment points.

I shot the below picture intentionally going for a gritty look, but its my mount.

Link Posted: 10/21/2005 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Anybody running one with a VLTOR on an M4 with the Uncle Mike QD swivel?  Just wondering if it would hang too low.
Link Posted: 10/21/2005 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/21/2005 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

...with a VLTOR on an M4 with the Uncle Mike QD swivel...

Short answer, yes it will hang too low. Long answer, depends on too many factors. The height of the operator, the length of the weapon, the extension of the stock on the buffer tube etc...

If you want to run a single point on an M4 with a Vltor, the right way would be to install a near receiver sling loop. Either a Burnsed loop sandwiched between the receiver and the stock or the clamp on type that bolts directly onto the buffer tube and requires no gunsmith modifications.

That's pretty much what I thought.  I'm tall, but it looked like the rig would still hang too low.
Link Posted: 10/21/2005 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#47]
I've got a Daniel Defense sling loop on my AR and with the ASP it hangs just right.  I tried out the stock stub on the collapsible stock and it let the AR hang way too low.  I'm about 5'10" and with a 14.5" M4 and using the ASP & DD loop, the muzzle hangs right at knee level.
Link Posted: 10/23/2005 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Damn Jason, you're in Portage!!!!  

I think I should buy one just to support someone so close to home!

Anyone wanna buy a used BFG SOC-C Contractor's pack?
Link Posted: 10/24/2005 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Well I just ordered my ASP sling last night and I got an email saying it is shipping today by USPS Priority.  If it get hear in 2 day I will be pissed, as the Hurricanes have delayed all our mail.  I have been waiting on my 3 year-old Darth Vader costum for almost a month now!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#50]
First of all, I am just shocked!!!!!!!!  This guy sends all of his slings with a hand signed letter regarding the purchase and the sling.  Now you know all those "letters" you get in the mail that look like there're signed when it's only a printed sig.  It kinda diminishes the value of a signature when it can just be mass printed, not personal at all.  Jason at Tag HAND FRIGG'N SIGNS his letters.  I might add that these are also addressed to the purchaser and frankly just makes it seem like you are his only customer, even if you're not.  Includes a diagram of how the sling works and a billing invoice.  Now I've spent allot of money in my day, and probably on a lot of stuff I didn't need but by far this was the easiest bit o'dough I've ever let go.  He also sent me an email after the unit shipped and was delivered(on top of the regular "your order is on the way" kind of stuff) to make sure that I have received the package and was happy with the transaction.  Most folks these days are nice till they get your money and then just want to get rid of you.  AR15.com seems to have some of the best salesmen on the planet as I have never had a bad transaction with any of the dealers hear.  On top of the great service, the product does exactly what it says.  It's my first 1-point so I can really compare but I like it so far.  It replaces both a 3point that kept hanging on stuff and an IDF 2point sling that just well....wasn't doing it for me.   I highly recommend this sling to anyone looking for a 1point.  It's not the best for long haul carry but I think you can set it up like a 2point with another tab, just like the Wilderness version.  I might buy another tap just to have this option open to me in the future.  Now stop reading reviews and place a damn order with him!

Mac
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top