Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2005 1:02:00 PM EDT
I've seen a them on EE but they are really for 1" webbing.  I want HK style snap hooks for 1.25" webbing so my sling will fit properly.

Better yet, does anyone know where to get HK style snap hooks for 1.5" webbing?
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
i too need a reliable source for 1.25 inch HK snaps.
Link Posted: 7/16/2005 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck. I tried to get a large quantity from Top Notch aka Bailey and was ignored many times. You used to be able to get them from www.aa-ok.com/Page2.htm but they want $15 per copy and that's way too much for production costs for me. That would put the cost of my slings at $40 or so.

But, there you go. $15 if it's worth it to you.  BTW, I know the owner and he won't budge on price to me for wholesale.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Blackhawk #98HM01BK 2 pack for around $15 bucks . Now if I can only find some 1.25inch Triglides? LOL Cough(ARIN)Cough
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
DSG sells H&K hooks, but I think they are 1" not sure though.
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Blackhawk #98HM01BK 2 pack for around $15 bucks . Now if I can only find some 1.25inch Triglides? LOL Cough(ARIN)Cough

I just looked up this part number on Blackhawks site and all it says is "Metal 1/25".  THere was no pics of the part so how do I know if it actually an HK style snap hook and not some other part?  Also the description is not to clear on what it really is.

Do you happen to have a picture of one and have you confirmed if it is indeed for 1.25" webbing?
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just looked up this part number on Blackhawks site and all it says is "Metal 1/25".  THere was no pics of the part so how do I know if it actually an HK style snap hook and not some other part?  Also the description is not to clear on what it really is.

Do you happen to have a picture of one and have you confirmed if it is indeed for 1.25" webbing?

Well I am looking at my bag that they came in and that is the # that is on there they call them Alligator hooks. I checked there web site and got the same thing. I was checking for you guys. It is 1.25 inch for sure.  I am using them now on my weapons. The hooksare strong and there are darker then in the pic.
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks M4-Tuna!  It's exactly what I'm looking for!

Link Posted: 7/17/2005 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks M4-Tuna!  It's exactly what I'm looking for!

+1 ....my AICS  2.0 Remmy 700 thanks you too!!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top