Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 12:17:26 PM EDT
Does anyone know about these magazines?

I would like to buy a couple. I've had them in the past, and they worked well, but seemed fragile. They were cracked when I got them and I wasn't able to fix them.

Any information about them would great.

Thanks,

~Icarus

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:20:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know about these magazines?

I would like to buy a couple. I've had them in the past, and they worked well, but seemed fragile. They were cracked when I got them and I wasn't able to fix them.

Any information about them would great.

Thanks,

~Icarus

i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/Icarusuki/MVC-278F.jpg
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/Icarusuki/MVC-277F.jpg

they are designed for use with Simunition Ammo for LEO/Govt use.  The roll up spring get stuck with FMJ rounds.Great for training but not for plinking and range use IMHO
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Like Target435 said, they're meant for simunitions.  They tend to swell and split when loaded so I wouldn't spend any money on them unless they came in a trade or a package.  I painted mine and left a window.  They hold the bolt open on the last round and I've seen 20 rdrs with a regular follower and spring instead of the coil.  A metal version of the 20 rounder would be nice.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.

Brushdog, that's exactly what I did with mine. For a split second, I thought that was a picture of mine, though, none were ever taken.

Thanks,

~Icarus
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top