Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2005 7:46:52 PM EDT
Who makes the Brownells 30rd magazines? Are they any good?
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 6:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard from a Brownells VP responsible for bringing the mags to market that they are being made by Creative Products on brand new machinery.  He said they also want to become a direct military supplier on these mags also.

I decided to pass on them since I got actual USGI moly coat mags and teflon coated D&H mags for the same price - less than $13 each delivered.  I have asked them several times why they didn't just have an existing mag contractor supply them with mags that had Brownells floor plates or just offered RRA or DPMS mags along with all the other RRA and DPMS parts they already offer.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 8:45:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. I believe I will get D&H or NHMTG instead.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top