Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2004 12:23:33 PM EDT
What would the price be for new 30 rd mags?  I was to young to by them before the ban so I have no frame of reference... I am out of my element.
Link Posted: 6/21/2004 1:23:01 PM EDT
[#1]
My guess is $15 to $18 for (20-30rds).  

This based on the fact that Bushmaster sells their 10rd mags for $15 dollars and calssportingarmory.com lists restricted 20rd mags at 14.95, 30rd mags at 17.95.

www.calssportingarmory.com/Bushmaster2.htm

Although you might get a discount for buying in quantity. :)

Link Posted: 6/21/2004 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#2]
i've seen them for $12-15 already on the EE and at gunshows.  anything that doesn't look like garbage and is under $20 is fair game IMO.
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 4:17:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 5:23:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
One other thought.  When the ban sunsets, it "MAY" be legal to own magazines stamped LEO/Military Use Only, but I'm not interested in any magazines with those markings.  I think it is asking for trouble.  Now, a date stamp is different.

Yup, there is no way I want anything that has that stamp within 500 yards of me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2004 7:21:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
One other thought.  When the ban sunsets, it "MAY" be legal to own magazines stamped LEO/Military Use Only, but I'm not interested in any magazines with those markings.  I think it is asking for trouble.  Now, a date stamp is different.

Yup, there is no way I want anything that has that stamp within 500 yards of me.

I fully understand your concern, but I'm kinda intested in having some for reasons of spite alone.
Link Posted: 6/23/2004 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I'll bet that some of the stamped mags will become worth a little more as collector's items for cop groupies.

Link Posted: 6/24/2004 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#7]
when the ban sunsets you will le/military mags hitting the market place just as you already see leo lowers and us gov lowers available for sale to civilians.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top