Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 416
Posted: 11/23/2008 11:44:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dpmmn]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Beerman14:
Ordered a few ETS Glock mags from Botach on 8/11. Still have not shipped. Sent them an email and the reply was that they would be "shipping any day". And thank you for my patience. Guess I'm in the same boat as a few others on here.
View Quote

bought a Sub2K yesterday and needed some ETS Glock Mags. All these posts in here with all the delayed shipping saved me some frustration and sent me to Gun Mag Warehouse. 3 17 rounders and 4 31 rounders for $112.42 shipped. That's $16.06 each shipped on average. the 20 cents or so extra I spent per mag is well spent in not having to deal with yet another held up Botach order.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By morning_would:

bought a Sub2K yesterday and needed some ETS Glock Mags. All these posts in here with all the delayed shipping saved me some frustration and sent me to Gun Mag Warehouse. 3 17 rounders and 4 31 rounders for $112.42 shipped. That's $16.06 each shipped on average. the 20 cents or so extra I spent per mag is well spent in not having to deal with yet another held up Botach order.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Ordered a few ETS Glock mags from Botach on 8/11. Still have not shipped. Sent them an email and the reply was that they would be "shipping any day". And thank you for my patience. Guess I'm in the same boat as a few others on here.

But now your credit card will be compromised. Google it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Rugreedy:

View All Quotes

Read these commentshttps://m.reddit.com/r/gundeals/comments/4uarog/gunmagwarehouse_fraudulent_charges_after/?sort=new
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 3:42:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Slyko] [#4]
Hexmag on sale.  $8.99  for the 10/30.  I live in Kalifornia so this is huge.  I bought 15 last time without a problem or any hickups.  They are GTG.  I'm very happy.

I really should buy more.

Plus Free Shipping On Orders of 12 or more Hexmags!

Take a look at the reviews on YouTube if you still have concerns.

Damn?  Could I buy more?  No, I'm loaded for bear right now.  Bring on the Zombies.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Any deals on metal strait 20s, SS or aluminum
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:12:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morning_Wood] [#6]

View All Quotes

The Botach mags were $13 each shipped, so you paid little more than .20¢ extra.
And, was there not some way you could have possibly spent a few more minutes and thought up a more "original" screen name.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:36:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Any deals on a cases of Pmag 40s?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#8]
My 6 ETS 31rd mags arrived today!

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Emt1581:

-Emt1581
View Quote

Well thank god. Will the reply after reply of complaints on a known troubled vender now stop??
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By zlman:

Well thank god. Will the reply after reply of complaints on a known troubled vender now stop??
View All Quotes

-Emt1581

I'll probably order more.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#11]

-Emt1581
View All Quotes

-Emt1581

-Emt1581

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:30:31 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

I already knew about that. Almost everyone has been hit this spring and summer. Gun Mag Warehouse says, over a month ago, that they have rectified the problem. AIM, PSA, Major Surplus and others all got hit. I have to order from somewhere, so GMW got my business. It appears as though I did spend more than I thought per mag, but I am tired of the excuses I get everytime I order from Botach. I'll spend my money elsewhere to avoid that part of the headache. I wanted the mags in a couple days instead of a couple weeks as I do not currently have any mags for the Sub2K other than what came with it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#13]

I already knew about that. Almost everyone has been hit this spring and summer. Gun Mag Warehouse says, over a month ago, that they have rectified the problem. AIM, PSA, Major Surplus and others all got hit. I have to order from somewhere, so GMW got my business. It appears as though I did spend more than I thought per mag, but I am tired of the excuses I get everytime I order from Botach. I'll spend my money elsewhere to avoid that part of the headache. I wanted the mags in a couple days instead of a couple weeks as I do not currently have any mags for the Sub2K other than what came with it.
View All Quotes

Yep. Some jackass tried to hit one of my cards today for like $10,000, luckily they caught it. Happened to another card of mine earlier this summer.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:54:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hammerfired] [#14]
$9 Pmags still avail @ DSG. Just bought a few. Must login to get deal. Free ship via USPS.

Originally Posted By Tmcelheny:

Make sure ur logged in and registered. Just checked and it's still good. After I logged in it says "your price $9.00" on the non window gen 2 pmag 30 rounder

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rustyshackleford07:
Dsg has $9 pmags. https://dsgarms.com/mag571-blk   Promo code 9PMAG

Didn't work for me today

Make sure ur logged in and registered. Just checked and it's still good. After I logged in it says "your price $9.00" on the non window gen 2 pmag 30 rounder

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By NotoriousBRT:
Yep. Some jackass tried to hit one of my cards today for like $10,000, luckily they caught it. Happened to another card of mine earlier this summer.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NotoriousBRT:

Same here, I'm on my 4th card since mid-June.  We traveled in late July so we probably got 'skimmed' at a restaurant or other vendor but still it's getting old.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#16]
the place that shall not be named has OKAY USGI mags with green followers for $9.99 if you order 6 or more. Free shipping
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#17]
B----h has OKAY 20rd Dry Film mags back in stock.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Yep, I fo'd on 20rd dry films
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:02:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DallasLooterShooter] [#19]
Originally Posted By CompSyn:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CompSyn:

Originally Posted By bigkracka:
Yep, I fo'd on 20rd dry films

FYI, if you do "request a quote" on 10 mags, the price drops to $10 per mag (from $12.49).

https://www.botach.com/okay-surefeed-ar-m4-5-56mm-magazines/
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Brownells, 10 gen2 pmags 104.99 with free shipping code L25 at checkout.  All orders $99+, just ordered mine.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Looking for clear or smoked 30rd lancers....any deals out there?  Only could find black ones.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FADALdude:
Looking for clear or smoked 30rd lancers....any deals out there?  Only could find black ones.
View Quote

Lanbo's has FDE translucent ones for $15.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By mPisi:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mPisi:
Originally Posted By FADALdude:

They have 20s too
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By hammerfired:
$9 Pmags still avail @ DSG. Just bought a few. Must login to get deal. Free ship via USPS.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hammerfired:

Originally Posted By rustyshackleford07:
Dsg has $9 pmags. https://dsgarms.com/mag571-blk   Promo code 9PMAG

Didn't work for me today

Still worked for me this morning.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:08:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By SpentBrass:
Brownells, 10 gen2 pmags 104.99 with free shipping code L25 at checkout.  All orders $99+, just ordered mine.
View Quote

Still works. Still in stock. Just ordered some. Now to get an AR. HAHA.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:25:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By needsmeat69:

View All Quotes

Are these Gen 2 twenty rounders?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:19:15 AM EDT
[#27]
DSG still has there M2 30 round Pmags for $9 and free shipping through 8/29 just have to sign up and use 9PMAG code at checkout. $90 for 10 mags shipped. can't complain.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 3:07:18 AM EDT
[#28]
And deals on TangoDown ARC Mk2?
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By riggins:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By riggins:

30 rounders
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 10:38:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Okay USGI (not Surefeed) 30 rd mags $11.95.

Discount for volume:

6 - 11 - $9.99

12 - 24 - $9.50

Over 24 - $9.00

Free shipping

Make an offer option is also available.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#31]
http://palmettostatearmory.com/ten-10-boxes-american-eagle-223-55gr-fmj-ammo-20rds-ten-10-magpul-pmag-30-5-56x45-magazines.html

PSA has 10 Pmags + 200rds American Eagle 223 55gr FMJ for 130 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Anybody seen any 30 rounders for less than $10 lately, looking to buy 10 more.

Mainly looking for Okay and Pmags
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By sn2ed:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ten-10-boxes-american-eagle-223-55gr-fmj-ammo-20rds-ten-10-magpul-pmag-30-5-56x45-magazines.html

PSA has 10 Pmags + 200rds American Eagle 223 55gr FMJ for 130 plus shipping.

View Quote
Gone.

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By brakeman123:

Discount for volume:
6 - 11 - $9.99
12 - 24 - $9.50
Over 24 - $9.00

Free shipping

View Quote

what the difference between these and the surefeeds? just the follower?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:35:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mitsuman47] [#35]

Originally Posted By bluedxj:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bluedxj:

Originally Posted By brakeman123:

Discount for volume:

6 - 11 - $9.99

12 - 24 - $9.50

Over 24 - $9.00

Free shipping

Correct.

Brownells has a 2 pack of BX25 mags on sale 36.99 . The free shipping >$100 code I used on Sunday isn't working anymore. But use code LBL for $20 off $200.

Link Posted: 8/30/2016 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Primary Arms has Gen 2 30 rd windows for $11.  

PSA has 500 rds of Fed 9mm and 10 ETS 31rd mags for $210.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By walldj45:
View Quote

Still shows $16

http://www.primaryarms.com/magpul-pmag-30-arm4-window-gen-m2-moe-black/p/mag570-blk/
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:53:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ThePaintPirate:

Still shows $16

http://www.primaryarms.com/magpul-pmag-30-arm4-window-gen-m2-moe-black/p/mag570-blk/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ThePaintPirate:
Originally Posted By walldj45:

Still shows $16

use coupon code LABORDAY
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#39]
D&H 30rd $7.99 20+ free shipping

They were gone quick the last time. Be prepared to wait to get them. My last two order took 15 to 18 days to get here.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#41]
I've ordered 7.62 25rd and 20rd Pmags and Gen 3 Pmags from Turner Armament.  

The Gen 3's are priced at 10.99 shipped.  They show out of stock now but wait for them to come in or shoot them an email.  Good people to deal with!  They even had Magpul do direct drop ships for me.  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#42]
GunMag Warehouse Hexmag 6 pack in stock 49.99 and free shipping

Gunmag Warehouse HexMag
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Originally Posted By CRracer_712:

Gunmag Warehouse HexMag
View Quote

And along with that you will have an additional $900 added to your credit card.  Sorry, I don't buy that they fixed it.  Personal experience and on my 3rd CC since the transaction that cost me hours of headaches...thankfully I have a good bank that caught it for me.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:11:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By nturavrgcop:

And along with that you will have an additional $900 added to your credit card.  Sorry, I don't buy that they fixed it.  Personal experience and on my 3rd CC since the transaction that cost me hours of headaches...thankfully I have a good bank that caught it for me.
View All Quotes

Gunmag Warehouse HexMag

The truth. ^^^^^^^^^
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Gunmag Warehouse HexMag
View Quote

I wish they had they grey instock. It looks great with Magpul Stealth Grey.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#46]
PSA has $8 D&H mags with free shipping.  I just ordered 20 of them
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 2:00:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ns66] [#47]
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#48]

The truth. ^^^^^^^^^
View All Quotes

Gunmag Warehouse HexMag

The truth. ^^^^^^^^^

Would this be what you all are referring to, or do you know of other dates?  http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/07/25/breaking-reports-of-gunmagwarehouse-com-data-breach/

I have ordered from them a couple of times in the past, without issue, and it was well before the dates listed in the above article.  I'll let you all know if there is any issue with this most current order that I have placed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#49]
https://www.preppergunshop.com/magpul-pmag-moe-5-56-30rd-fde?mc_cid=315cf38bcd&mc_eid=06b08cca68   $8.99 Pmags, FDE
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#50]
I finally got in on the 10 Gen2 PMAGs + 200 rds of American Eagle for $142 shipped from PSA.  Given that you can separately buy 200rds of AE for $65 shipped that means each PMAG is $7.70 shipped.  Not too shabby.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top