Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 416
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 7:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Somebody wake up and buy these puppies!!!! 15 bucks a piece!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 7:51:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Tango-22:
Somebody wake up and buy these puppies!!!! 15 bucks a piece!

Says sold out :-/
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems they already gone
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry. They made it about 15 min or so. I did buy four. Seems I'm turning into a mag whore myself.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#6]
PMAGS are in stock at most Academy stores. They are keeping them behind the counter, and you have to ask for them. My local store is limiting them to 2 per customer.

$14.99 each. I bought two yesterday
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I would be careful with these guys. They have a reputation of taking money and not sending out your stuff

https://www.facebook.com/AthleticImpact?fref=ts

Originally Posted By HisMajesty:

No affiliation with this site and no experience with these mags.  Looks like they have 297 right now.

http://www.athleticimpact.com/CMMG-Mag-223-Rem-556NATO-30Rd-Black-Stainless-Steel-Anti-Tilt-Follower-Braided-Spring-AR-Rifles-MGCMMGSSAT30_p_25889.html

Never ordered from this site, found these searching for something else, hopefully this helps somebody out...

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Smartgunner has Magpul EMags in stock.  Only about $1 or so higher than normal, but appears to have free shipping as well.

http://www.smartgunner.com/magpulmagazineemag30rdforhk223rem556natoblack.aspx
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ibm_db2:
Originally Posted By Mav2u:
Mako group still has E-LANDER MAGS 30 round mags for $17.76 a mag for steel ones!

Free shipping on order over $100 by using code "FREE-GRND"

THANK YOU<

I just ordered 6 with free shipping for $112.20 i am happy

Same here.... Thank you!

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By volkswes:
PMAGS are in stock at most Academy stores. They are keeping them behind the counter, and you have to ask for them. My local store is limiting them to 2 per customer.

I ran out to mine after reading this. First guy said no. The second employee said he had 3 left. Bought them up.  Thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 11:37:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pmeaster] [#11]
Mako group still has E-LANDER MAGS 30 round mags for $17.76 a mag for steel ones!

Dammit, I need to slow down and read. I ordered 10 of these and paid $20 shipping. I did use a 5% off code worth $10, so I only "lost" $10.

EDIT: Also, these are $18.70 now, FYI
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 12:12:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Baker556] [#12]
Originally Posted By pmeaster:

Dammit, I need to slow down and read. I ordered 10 of these and paid $20 shipping. I did use a 5% off code worth $10, so I only "lost" $10.

Not if you use the ARF discount code along with free shipping. They are $17.76 delivered. Code ARFCOM and FREE-GRND.

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CTran555:
Originally Posted By volkswes:

I ran out to mine after reading this. First guy said no. The second employee said he had 3 left. Bought them up.  Thanks for the tip.

We also ran to two Academys as soon as I read this. First one said they did not get any in and the second one had a whole stack. Me and my fiance were allowed to get 3 each.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By sdailey5:
Smartgunner has Magpul EMags in stock.  Only about $1 or so higher than normal, but appears to have free shipping as well.

http://www.smartgunner.com/magpulmagazineemag30rdforhk223rem556natoblack.aspx

I ordered two and got an order confirmation email already. Looks like they were gone by 10:30am.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By HisMajesty:
No affiliation with this site and no experience with these mags.  Looks like they have 297 right now.

http://www.athleticimpact.com/CMMG-Mag-223-Rem-556NATO-30Rd-Black-Stainless-Steel-Anti-Tilt-Follower-Braided-Spring-AR-Rifles-MGCMMGSSAT30_p_25889.html

Never ordered from this site, found these searching for something else, hopefully this helps somebody out...

Found this thursday, i tried to order 5 and it would not allow credit card checkout when i submitted the order, thought it was my card but on the 3rd different card i gave up, i tried to contact them but have not heard back, odd they do not even have a customer service number just an email and fax. Considering what someone else posted i wont be sending a money order anytime soon.

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:29:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Just want to send a big shout-out THANKS! to everyone here - newbies (like me) & vets alike who work round the clock to keep us up to date.  And, a special thanks to the moderators & veterans of this forum for their patience & assistance with all the newbies.  Like anything else in life, there gonna be good, bad, ugly & sour ones in every bucket of apples.  I'm home recuperating from surgery right now and this site is one thing that keeps me going. THANX AGAIN!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:33:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By UncleSY:
Just want to send a big shout-out THANKS! to everyone here - newbies (like me) & vets alike who work round the clock to keep us up to date.  And, a special thanks to the moderators & veterans of this forum for their patience & assistance with all the newbies.  Like anything else in life, there gonna be good, bad, ugly & sour ones in every bucket of apples.  I'm home recuperating from surgery right now and this site is one thing that keeps me going. THANX AGAIN!!!

I hear ya on all of that! it is a great community. And I am 1 week away from a month out of back surgery... cant go and do anything, but lots of good stuff to read!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#18]

For your consideration,  I ordered a 25 pack of the gray metal 30 round mags from Brownells on 12/20/2012,  and my order shows shipped 1/7/2013.  Considering the holidays, I think that's pretty decent.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By UncleSY:

Ditto! Well said! Hope you get well soon.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:01:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tpirocz] [#20]
Originally Posted By pmeaster:

as of 2pm they still have them...just ordered 10 with free ground shipping and arf coupon code 18.70 each

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:37:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomm_Gun] [#21]
ordered & got a conformation for 10 elanders at the Mako Group. 12:50 pm today......

Thank you for the tip!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:40:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ptoguy2002] [#22]
I've never done business with PK, so can't tell you yeah or nay on if they are GTG, so FWIW:
20 and 30 round FAL, and Armalite Gen2 AR10 mags show in stock.
http://pkfirearms.com/308762_Magazines/178/c
YMMV
Need to find pmag20LR's....
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone order any Troy mags directly from Troy? They are currently still advertising them at $25 here. I ordered 12 of them on 12/20 at the old price of $42 for a three pack, but I haven't received either the mags or the shipping confirmation.

I am curious to know if anyone else has received theirs. I'm a little worried that the customers who are now paying $25 are getting priority or if troy is simply out of stock and their website doesn't reflect this.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ptoguy2002:
I've never done business with PK, so can't tell you yeah or nay on if they are GTG, so FWIW:
20 and 30 round FAL, and Armalite Gen2 AR10 mags show in stock.
http://pkfirearms.com/308762_Magazines/178/c
YMMV
Need to find pmag20LR's....

PK is good people, order away.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#25]
luckygunner.com has pmags $34.50 but only have 27 as of right now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 3:23:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Just a heads up!  I received this from Botach Tactical:
We regreat to inform you that we will no longer carry Troy Battlemag Magazines or any gun parts due to their new policy.  This item will be removed...blah, blah, blah!
I don't know "whose" new policy.  Maybe they were upping the price. I have alway been pleased with ordering from Botach never any problems.  I will just wait on my other orders!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 3:26:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: InfiniteGrim] [#27]
Originally Posted By lucas-3:
We regreat to inform you that we will no longer carry Troy Battlemag Magazines or any gun parts due to their new policy.  This item will be removed...blah, blah, blah!
I don't know "whose" new policy.  Maybe they were upping the price. I have alway been pleased with ordering from Botach never any problems.  I will just wait on my other orders!

From Troy's website....Mags are now $25 a piece and this is what they say...

****Due to impending federal legislation, Troy Industries has increased magazine pricing to absorb the expenditures outlaid on R&D, tooling and production costs.  Our initial pricing strategy was based on a 7-year sales forecast which is threatened by the determinations to be made by Congress in the next few days.

We apologize to you, our valued customers for this increase.  Please know that we are monitoring the issue, and hope to reduce the cost once the future of this product line has been determined.
Furthermore, due to the high increase in orders of this product, availability is extremely limited.

This product is available for retail sale only.  No dealer or distributor discounts are available.****
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 3:33:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Guys...keep checking out your local Academy.  I just went by there on my lunch break to see if they had gotten any ammo in.  Found a little, but I was able to snag 8 Magpul 30rd pmags for $14.99 each.  SCORE!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#29]
No Fair... I want an Academy near me!!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 4:05:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By MAG00:
Guys...keep checking out your local Academy.  I just went by there on my lunch break to see if they had gotten any ammo in.  Found a little, but I was able to snag 8 Magpul 30rd pmags for $14.99 each.  SCORE!

Well I'll have to stop by the one near me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#31]
I know they aren't AR mags, but if you are looking for the SGM 50 round glock 9mm drum mags that have been very hard to impossible to find:
http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-1587/GLOCK-17-9MM-DRUM/Detail

278 in stock at this moment.

There are a few 9mm conversion kits for AR's that use glock mags so it maybe worth the time even if you hate glocks.

Wes
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I ordered 6 3pks of FDE right when this silliness started 12-20-12, they shipped only half and received them last week. They also sent an email saying the other 3 are on backorder. I also have 10 FDE PMAGS on backorder with Brownells, and they said they should ship sometime around the Jan 22nd.

Originally Posted By Just1ce:

Anyone order any Troy mags directly from Troy? They are currently still advertising them at $25 here. I ordered 12 of them on 12/20 at the old price of $42 for a three pack, but I haven't received either the mags or the shipping confirmation.

I am curious to know if anyone else has received theirs. I'm a little worried that the customers who are now paying $25 are getting priority or if troy is simply out of stock and their website doesn't reflect this.

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By HavocStyles:
I ordered 6 3pks of FDE right when this silliness started 12-20-12, they shipped only half and received them last week. They also sent an email saying the other 3 are on backorder. I also have 10 FDE PMAGS on backorder with Brownells, and they said they should ship sometime around the Jan 22nd.

Originally Posted By Just1ce:

Thanks. That makes me feel a little better. It sounds like they probably just aren't caught up with the craziness. I may email them and see if they can substitute colors to get the order out quicker.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Wangstang:
I know they aren't AR mags, but if you are looking for the SGM 50 round glock 9mm drum mags that have been very hard to impossible to find:
http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-1587/GLOCK-17-9MM-DRUM/Detail

There are a few 9mm conversion kits for AR's that use glock mags so it maybe worth the time even if you hate glocks.

Wes

Forgot to mention, CSS in the discount code box gets you 5% off. It's case sensitive.

Wes
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#35]
fyi...

http://www.specializedarmament.com/products/NHMTG_Magazine_5_56mm_30_Round_Enhanced-1052-281.html

nhmgt mags in stock at specialized armament.  $35 a shot.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#36]

Wes

Forgot to mention, CSS in the discount code box gets you 5% off. It's case sensitive.

Wes

Thanks

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MCREBELL:

Originally Posted By N3M3SIS:
Same mags, better price.

AR-15 20 Rd .223/5.56 Magazines - Thermold - $5.10 each + $6.50 shipping at Numrich
Apparently they are shipping, folks are receiving them.

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/1163650B.htm

In for 5 just to see if they ship.  20 round mags are useful also!  

ordered 20 on the 30th.cc says pending

got shipping conf today. there up to 14.95 now.glad I put the order in when I did.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Just left pk firearms. They've got 30 round window fde pmags for 15.95  and some in od but out of black
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Jimbobcooter:
luckygunner.com has pmags $34.50 but only have 27 as of right now.

I've ordered ammo from them twice.  I'm liking them less and less.

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Astall2790:
Just left pk firearms. They've got 30 round window fde pmags for 15.95  and some in od but out of black

I checked 3 minutes after you posted this and they were all gone.  Still have 20-rounders in FDE and OD, though, for a good price.  Shipping is a bit steep, but not out of the norm.

Also, they have RRA LPK's in stock.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By MAG00:

You lucky bastard!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Son of a...!!

I added one OD and one FDE, then it said not enough OD to fill my order.  I back out ditch the OD and add a second FDE...then it says not enough FDE.  ALL SOLD OUT!!  FFFFffuuuuuuu!!

I lack 20 round Pmags.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#43]
I made it to their store before they closed and picked up a few. On the website its not showing any mags in stock. Also had glock mags in store. Got 2 33 rounders for 39.95 a piece
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 8:31:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Similar experience here.....boo
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:

****Due to impending federal legislation, Troy Industries has increased magazine pricing to absorb the expenditures outlaid on R&D, tooling and production costs.  Our initial pricing strategy was based on a 7-year sales forecast which is threatened by the determinations to be made by Congress in the next few days.

We apologize to you, our valued customers for this increase.  Please know that we are monitoring the issue, and hope to reduce the cost once the future of this product line has been determined.
Furthermore, due to the high increase in orders of this product, availability is extremely limited.

This product is available for retail sale only.  No dealer or distributor discounts are available.****

What a bunch of crap!
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Pkfirearms has the Troy 3 pack.

http://pkfirearms.com/AR15_Magazines/177/c

-Brock
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 9:33:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChrisLe] [#47]

Originally Posted By recon:
Originally Posted By InfiniteGrim:

What a bunch of crap!

Why? Its a sound businss decision. If they priced their mags on a break even price point based on a 7 year sales forecast, then they stand to lose and lose big if Fienswine succeeds in banning hi cap magazines. They would never be able to recoup their costs.  This, of course, is predicated on the truthfulness of their statement.

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By pbRex:
Pkfirearms has the Troy 3 pack.

http://pkfirearms.com/AR15_Magazines/177/c

-Brock

still in stock as of 9:40pm ET  price is $49 plus $10 shipping so basically 20 buck a mag.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Tried to order the Troy mags now...no dice.  Sold out already.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 9:46:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Nearest Academy is 1,631 miles from me. Tempted to make the drive for PMAGs.
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top