Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2011 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Update???

Quiet! measly civilians don't need SS 30 rd mags.
Customer Service just went to HK levels.
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump.

It's next week. Any good word?
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

TACKDRIVER68, you need to back down––now. The man has told what he knows, and is able to tell. He was clearly not in a position to fill the order himself, and then lost his job.

Both he and Larry have indicated the new company will take care of things once they are up to speed. That is the available information, and all they are able to say/do. Now back off.

+1,000,000

TACKDRIVER68 - Larry and Chad have been consistently honest and forthright on this thread, and for as long as I began posting with them over a year ago, and as seen in thread archives dating back several years.  They will do what they can.  They will work with the new owner to fulfill your demands.  Larry will even ship them out on his own dime if he has to, like he said.  But airing it out on this forum, in the way that's you're kinda doing it...it just ain't good.  Take it offline.  Go straight to C Products.  Work with Larry and Chad.  I said "WORK WITH" them, not fight them.  If you don't want a relationship with them, then make it clear and be done with it.  Move on.  But since you're demanding your mags, you're demanding a relationship, which means you gotta work with them.  If not, well, move on then.

I order 600 standard 30rd 5.56 C Products mags in Oct, got them a few weeks later, but UPS lost a half-dozen when they busted open a case in transit.   I WORKED with C Products on the lost mags.  Still, I was happy enough to order another 100 in mid-late Nov, got them in Dec, along with the 6 replacements that UPS lost from my first order.  

Chad says your 6.8 mags were in the middle of coating when his end was terminated.  He can say no more.  

Man up.  There's no point acting like a teenager on this site, unless you are one.
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Update???

Mav - did C Product ever get your CS taken care of?
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#5]
The fact that ares shrike pyramid guys have a forum make s me cringe.

Larry s company obviously ran out of money.  This happens when obamas banks are told to slash credit lines.  Believe it or  not small businessesrun on lines of credit.  If the credit line goes away that destroys the business.

C products has always stood behind their products.

Larry has supported the community as has chad.

It its unfortunate that c products has become another victim of obamanomics.

Area defense, on the other hand has no excuse.
Link Posted: 2/24/2011 2:53:06 AM EDT
[#6]
"It its unfortunate that c products has become another victim of obamanomics."

Wow, that was an informed response.  I think someone has been swallowing too much Fox News.

Anyway, I would love to hear an update from Larry on the 6.8 mag buy.

Link Posted: 2/24/2011 5:10:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wow, that was an informed response.  I think someone has been swallowing too much Fox News.

The 6.8 magazines are being processed, I spoke with the stamping house, it will take 2-3 weeks to go through the system and be ready to ship.

Larry

Link Posted: 2/24/2011 5:47:48 AM EDT
[#8]
So that makes it five months to get a product already paid for. Pardon me for losing patience over this. I can't say any more without risking a COC violation.
Link Posted: 2/24/2011 7:47:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So that makes it five months to get a product already paid for. Pardon me for losing patience over this. I can't say any more without risking a COC violation.

Gregg I agree 100% with what you are saying, and no one is more p*ssed off about this situation than I am. Larry is doing everything that he can and so am I to make sure that you guys and everyone else gets what they paid for before this all happened. C Products has acknowledged that they owe the magazines and that they 100% intend to ship the orders. Beyond that I am powerless to do anything further.

Gregg if you want to speak with me in private about this feel free to email me.

[email protected]

Chad

Link Posted: 2/25/2011 4:37:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Larry or Chad,

Do you have any time frame of when the new owner will make the announcement as to who he is and gives an update about the company?  I can understand that companies have unfortunate stuff happen and owners change, but I really do think former customers are going to be going elsewhere if this current state of limbo continues.  I'm trying to stay as positive as possible about the transition but the longer the new owner waits the harder it becomes.

I really wish the best of luck for you two.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 5:09:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I too have an order pending, but wish both Larry and Chad much success.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 5:43:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I am waiting on a couple hundred dollar order of SCAR H mags from early February.  My link in an earlier email doesn't work.  When you couple that with the fact the 17  mags aren't working well, you get a no brainer call to my credit card company to reverse the charges.  If the new company changes over like this what will their customer service be like?
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 5:54:40 AM EDT
[#13]
I placed an order online day before yesterday, got an email confirmation, then read this thread and found out what's been going on....been spending less time in the mag whore thread since the semester started. So after I read all of this I called and spoke to Sara yesterday (super nice, super polite) and asked for a time frame, was told they were a few weeks out, cancelled my order, got an immediate email confirmation,my bank was never charged, and will reorder when they are in stock and ready to ship. That's a better resolution than I've had from most other companies in similar situations.

BTW - Larry, the automated emails I got were 'signed' by you. They're probably leftovers, but I figured you'd want to know if you didn't already.

Link Posted: 2/25/2011 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#14]
a week or so back, http://www.44mag.com/member_login had a bunch of cproducts mags
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
a week or so back, http://www.44mag.com/member_login had a bunch of cproducts mags

44Mag and Palmetto State Armory have been cleaned out of 30 round mags since the idiot in Tucson went on a rampage. There are some 42 round SS and some 20 round alum mags here and there, but the 30 round mags have been not to be found for a reasonable price. Neither 44Mag nor PSA know when they are going to get more.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 7:12:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 6.8 magazines are being processed, I spoke with the stamping house, it will take 2-3 weeks to go through the system and be ready to ship.

Larry

Alright this is the first time I've spoken negatively about this situation, but this really ticks me off. How many times have we heard that line???
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

44Mag and Palmetto State Armory have been cleaned out of 30 round mags since the idiot in Tucson went on a rampage. There are some 42 round SS and some 20 round alum mags here and there, but the 30 round mags have been not to be found for a reasonable price. Neither 44Mag nor PSA know when they are going to get more.

Widners has C Products magazines.

Larry
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 8:24:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Widners has C Products magazines.

Larry

Link -

http://wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=8697&dir=625|626|873

Link Posted: 2/25/2011 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey, CP stands behinid their product, and I have no problems with customer service.  Mags are a very competitive business and there are some very well financed players.  These mom/pop businesses have the same issues we have had with other products for shooters.  Working capital is not easy to get now, plus how would you like to guess each day about how many mags should you make, materials to order, people to hire.  How would you like to compete with Magpul and Lancer?  Do I have some product issues with CP?  Yes.  Do i question their integrity –– NO, as long as they respond to complaints.   YMMV.

Link Posted: 2/25/2011 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
TACKDRIVER68, you need to back down––now. The man has told what he knows, and is able to tell. He was clearly not in a position to fill the order himself, and then lost his job.

Both he and Larry have indicated the new company will take care of things once they are up to speed. That is the available information, and all they are able to say/do. Now back off.

+1,000,000

TACKDRIVER68 - Larry and Chad have been consistently honest and forthright on this thread, and for as long as I began posting with them over a year ago, and as seen in thread archives dating back several years.  They will do what they can.  They will work with the new owner to fulfill your demands.  Larry will even ship them out on his own dime if he has to, like he said.  But airing it out on this forum, in the way that's you're kinda doing it...it just ain't good.  Take it offline.  Go straight to C Products.  Work with Larry and Chad.  I said "WORK WITH" them, not fight them.  If you don't want a relationship with them, then make it clear and be done with it.  Move on.  But since you're demanding your mags, you're demanding a relationship, which means you gotta work with them.  If not, well, move on then.

I order 600 standard 30rd 5.56 C Products mags in Oct, got them a few weeks later, but UPS lost a half-dozen when they busted open a case in transit.   I WORKED with C Products on the lost mags.  Still, I was happy enough to order another 100 in mid-late Nov, got them in Dec, along with the 6 replacements that UPS lost from my first order.  

Chad says your 6.8 mags were in the middle of coating when his end was terminated.  He can say no more.  

Man up.  There's no point acting like a teenager on this site, unless you are one.

I honored the admin request to be patient and tone things down.....

However after another few days of patiently waiting....

You're Right. No need to act 'like teenagers' and fail to take responsibility for words and actions like these 2 have consistently.

"Consistent and honest" ?

Chad said this on page 2:

Quoted:

SIr I do not know what you want me to say if I was trying to "dance around" this then why would I come on here and post at all? In December the 25rd 6.8's were sent for coating, that is the truth. They were being held at coating as of late January when I left the company for reasons that I am not in a postion to talk about. I NEVER AT ANYTIME OWNED CPRODUCTS, I was simply the director of sales I don't know what you think that I could have or should have done but it was beyond my control. I have come on here to try and let people know that C Products is aware that they owe people magazines and that they have every intention of filling those orders as soon as possible, if your looking for something further then you need to contact C Products.

And yesterday Larry says this:

Quoted:

Larry

The 2 statements contradict each other. Either Chad is telling the truth and they were sent in December or Larry is and they just got stamped and will need to be sent to the coater.  Only 1 can be true. The other is a lie.

Link Posted: 2/25/2011 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1,000,000

You're Right. No need to act 'like teenagers' and fail to take responsibility for words and actions like these 2 have consistently.

Quoted:

SIr I do not know what you want me to say if I was trying to "dance around" this then why would I come on here and post at all? In December the 25rd 6.8's were sent for coating, that is the truth. They were being held at coating as of late January when I left the company for reasons that I am not in a postion to talk about. I NEVER AT ANYTIME OWNED CPRODUCTS, I was simply the director of sales I don't know what you think that I could have or should have done but it was beyond my control. I have come on here to try and let people know that C Products is aware that they owe people magazines and that they have every intention of filling those orders as soon as possible, if your looking for something further then you need to contact C Products.

Quoted:

Larry

The 2 statements contradict each other. Either Chad is telling the truth and they were sent in December or Larry is and they just got stamped and will need to be sent to the coater.  Only 1 can be true. The other is a lie.

Hopefully we were both correct and there are some that are finished now and ready to ship (which I personally know to be true, Larry spoke with the stamping house I did not but I highly doubt he is lying) and there are more being made. I was directly involved in the production side of C Products and like I stated above when this whole thing went down there were 25rd 6.8's at coating. I don't work there anymore I can't tell you what has happened with these since I left.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#22]

At this point I would believe Larry over Chad as his version of the current status of the order is at least plausible. I hope he is being honest and this is not just another stalling attempt. In the spirit of that hope, I will wait another week to revisit this thread. Hopefully he will stay on top of this and give us regular and accurate progress reports (at least every few days) that were missing before......

Link Posted: 2/25/2011 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

At this point I would believe Larry over Chad as his version of the current status of the order is at least plausible. I hope he is being honest and this is not just another stalling attempt. In the spirit of that hope, I will wait another week to revisit this thread. Hopefully he will stay on top of this and give us regular and accurate progress reports (at least every few days) that were missing before......

Tackdriver, do we know each other? Do you work for a rival company and maybe I stole an order or customer from you? I understand that you are p*ssed off about not getting an order that you paid for but for the life of me I can't understand why you would take your fustration out on a former employee who is trying to give you the best information that he has? I guess the bottom line is you can believe what you want but I would think any reasonable person looking at this situation would think to themselves what reason would Chad have to lie about what stage magazines were in when he left the company? If you can think of a reason why I would love to hear it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I do not work in industry I'm just one of many paying customers you, for whatever reason misled. I don't know your reasons and don't care. I am merely voicing my frustration about you, the man who lied to us for 3 months about the status of our order.

Peace. Going to dinner. Will check back in a few days.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tackdriver, do we know each other? Do you work for a rival company and maybe I stole an order or customer from you? I understand that you are p*ssed off about not getting an order that you paid for but for the life of me I can't understand why you would take your fustration out on a former employee who is trying to give you the best information that he has? I guess the bottom line is you can believe what you want but I would think any reasonable person looking at this situation would think to themselves what reason would Chad have to lie about what stage magazines were in when he left the company? If you can think of a reason why I would love to hear it.

Why are you speaking in the third person?

Link Posted: 2/25/2011 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I do not work in industry I'm just one of many paying customers you, for whatever reason misled. I don't know your reasons and don't care. I am merely voicing my frustration about you, the man who lied to us for 3 months about the status of our order.

Peace. Going to dinner. Will check back in a few days.

Your right its all my fault.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Are you the former owners(Larry) Son?
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#28]
I have a feeling this thread will be locked and I still won't have an answer as to when the new owner will identify himself.
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Why in the heck did they agree to a group buy in the middle of a transition of ownership in the first place???
Link Posted: 2/25/2011 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 3:23:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Update???

Mav - did C Product ever get your CS taken care of?

Not yet, talked on the phone, said things discussed still haven't happened yet.

Bought Magpul E-mags, I F***KING hate polymer....
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 4:35:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1,000,000

Quoted:

Quoted:

Larry

Guys, there is only so much Chad can reveal or even has total knowledge of. He is a very honest and caring person who has gotten caught in the middle. I was told earlier this week that the bodies were being stamped. Remember they need to be washed, welded, heat treated, coated and assembled. Also as I stated earlier, even if it is with my own money the group buy magazines will be shipped.
LCJ is a distributor for the C Products magazines along with many other products...ammo, rifles, food etc. We are about 3 weeks from receiving a steady supply of magazines.

Larry

Link Posted: 2/26/2011 5:42:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Chad,

Since you now work for LCJ Wholesale and since Larry said that LCJ Wholesale is the "exclusive" distributor for C Products magazines, is it safe to say that you will still be involved in sales of C Products magazines?  If so can you please give us a status as to our blanket order of C Products magazines?  We are supposed to receive 300 magazines a month but have not received a shipment since December and have been completely out of magazines for a couple weeks now.

Thanks,
David

David, send me an email and we will work it out.

[email protected]

Chad
http://]
Chad
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Chad,

Since you now work for LCJ Wholesale and since Larry said that LCJ Wholesale is the "exclusive" distributor for C Products magazines, is it safe to say that you will still be involved in sales of C Products magazines?  If so can you please give us a status as to our blanket order of C Products magazines?  We are supposed to receive 300 magazines a month but have not received a shipment since December and have been completely out of magazines for a couple weeks now.

Thanks,
David

Am I tracking this right?

CProducts LLC took the orders, but before product is shipped runs into problems and is sold.Owner Larry and(Son?) Sales Manager Chad; have since started a new company 'LCJ Wholesale' who, ironically will be the 'sole distributor' of said product line.
Sounds to me you 'sold' the factory and production equipment and are retaining the naming rights to the product line so you can purchase product to be resold under your established name. Are the mags still going to be made in the same place or are you getting them from somewhere else? Since it's clear the website is still accepting orders, I'd be interested to know who bought the production side and what if any connection you still have to them.

Are you also saying that because we sent the money to 'CProducts' that you bear *no responsibility* for having taken our money and intentionally and knowingly misled us about the order's status? Buy your own conflicting statements and admissions in this thread, the product was never made during the months you guys said delays were another company's fault.

At this point, with all that has come out about this deal and how it was handled, I'm left wondering if you ever intended to ship the product you sold us in the first place. Because it looks like you were making a concerted effort to put us off until it was someone else's problem. This is looking more and more shady as time goes on, looking like you guys tried to bolster sales via a bunch of really good offers just before company was sold.

And what's with the 'on my own dime' line....it's as if you are trying to make it seem you're going out of your way to help us get our product when in reality we paid you months ago.

Link Posted: 2/26/2011 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Why are you speaking in the third person?  

Maybe it helps his mind justify his actions to help him sleep at night.

Link Posted: 2/26/2011 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#36]
I hate to pile on, but tackdriver has some valid points and we keep getting the canned response of " they are being stamped" or some form of they are being processed. I didn't buy in Nov. 2010 to receive in May 2011. I didn't wait this long for AR parts during the year of panic. Maybe we will get promises of a few extra mags to smooth things over. Who knows. I bought ten mags and still don't have them.
Chad I don't need to email you. You may have been lied to and just passed on the bad info. I don't know. To keep repeating the same lines when it has been brought to your attention that the statements are false, is showing your ass.
All I know for sure is C Products took advantage of its good name and slighted paid customers. If they had stopped taking orders and put an advisory of production problems on the web site, it would have gone a long way towards credibility. As it is I have no faith in C Products at this point. They screwed the pooch.
I will wait for the mags, but not buy any more until they have re-established their reputation.
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I hate to pile on, but tackdriver has some valid points and we keep getting the canned response of " they are being stamped" or some form of they are being processed. I didn't buy in Nov. 2010 to receive in May 2011. I didn't wait this long for AR parts during the year of panic. Maybe we will get promises of a few extra mags to smooth things over. Who knows. I bought ten mags and still don't have them.
Chad I don't need to email you. You may have been lied to and just passed on the bad info. I don't know. To keep repeating the same lines when it has been brought to your attention that the statements are false, is showing your ass.
All I know for sure is C Products took advantage of its good name and slighted paid customers. If they had stopped taking orders and put an advisory of production problems on the web site, it would have gone a long way towards credibility. As it is I have no faith in C Products at this point. They screwed the pooch.
I will wait for the mags, but not buy any more until they have re-established their reputation.

You can believe what you want, the FACT is there were/are over 2,500 25rd 6.8 magazines at coating when I left. Larry will verify it I am sure if he reads this. I know they were there because I did the paperwork and sent them to the coater. I have nothing more to add to this thread I have said what I know you guys can believe what you want.

Chad
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Yawn.......Same old BS.

Talk is cheap. Show us the mags we bought and paid for last year.
I'll believe you when the mags arrive, as ordered by all the customers involved.

Link Posted: 2/26/2011 2:50:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Guys, there is only so much Chad can reveal or even has total knowledge of. He is a very honest and caring person who has gotten caught in the middle.I was told earlier this week that the bodies were being stamped. Remember they need to be washed, welded, heat treated, coated and assembled.  Also as I stated earlier, even if it is with my own money the group buy magazines will be shipped.
LCJ is a distributor for the C Products magazines along with many other products...ammo, rifles, food etc. We are about 3 weeks from receiving a steady supply of magazines.

Larry

Quoted:
You can believe what you want, the FACT is there were/are over 2,500 25rd 6.8 magazines at coating when I left. Larry will verify it I am sure if he reads this. I know they were there because I did the paperwork and sent them to the coater. I have nothing more to add to this thread I have said what I know you guys can believe what you want.

Chad

Link Posted: 2/26/2011 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys, there is only so much Chad can reveal or even has total knowledge of. He is a very honest and caring person who has gotten caught in the middle.I was told earlier this week that the bodies were being stamped. Remember they need to be washed, welded, heat treated, coated and assembled.  Also as I stated earlier, even if it is with my own money the group buy magazines will be shipped.

Larry

Quoted:

Chad

Could it be possible, in some crazy scheme to make a profit, C Products is/did produce more than one lot of 6.8 magazines?
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 3:29:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/26/2011 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#42]
dpmmn
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top