Posted: 10/11/2004 11:52:31 AM EDT
Well, here she is:
RRA flat top 9mm upper (no-ban)
LMT lower W/ RRA LPK
ACE stock
Hy-tech mag block
UZI 25 round mags (5)
Tacpoint red dot sight
2250 rounds of WWB to break it in right.
I'll take it out for a test run on Sunday and post results
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Tacpoint?
TACPOINT??!?!?!

Other than that, thats a sweet setup.

Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Tacpoint?
TACPOINT??!?!?!

Other than that, thats a sweet setup.

Thanks,
I know, I know...tacpoints are not the best. But, this is just a range gun. I am not even running BUIS on this set up. Talk about faith!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I ran about 200 rounds through it today. No stopages of any kind. It ran like a champ. I am very happy with this project! A huge thanks to Steve at ADCO FIREARMS. He built this upper for me from RRA parts. The waiting was killing me for a factory built upper so Steve literaly built this one by hand. Great job Steve!

A few notes on this set up. With the Hy-tech mag block there is no bolt hold open feature.  This is different from what all of us are used to with 5.56mm ARs, but the same as HK sub guns. If you don't run dry and reload when you can instead of when you have to, I don't see it as a problem. The other major difference from a standard AR is the mag release is on the left instead of the right.

I would also like to thank pazzo for helping me out with pretty much all things AR. And letting me shoot some of the coolest toys I will ever see. You have a Gemtech Raptor with my name on it after I get my new home and new family member  in order. You sir, are a very bad influence. I am still trying to figure away to go title 2 and pay for a new kid. If any one ever needs suppressor help, he is the man to see. Be warned, this firearms crack dealer will have you addicted in no time at all.

And no, my tacpoint did not burst into flames.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would also like to thank pazzo for helping me out with pretty much all things AR. And letting me shoot some of the coolest toys I will ever see. You have a Gemtech Raptor with my name on it after I get my new home and new family member  in order. You sir, are a very bad influence. I am still trying to figure away to go title 2 and pay for a new kid. If any one ever needs suppressor help, he is the man to see. Be warned, this firearms crack dealer will have you addicted in no time at all.

It was a fun shoot strick909, I had a great time.  That MP5K-PDW is just too much fun.  And yes, I guess I am like a crack dealer - the first few hits are free and then you pay.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top