BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/14/2015 7:43:04 PM EDT
I asked. He gave me a thumbs up.

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the most beautiful thing I've seen all day! Makes me want to go and fondle mine to try to get that authentic wear to it
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#2]
That's 30 years of brushing.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 10:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's 30 years of brushing.
View Quote

I'm sure the humid and salty air in Cancun didn't help either!
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Absolutely gorgeous, it is. Seeing this makes me realize that I really need to prioritize getting my A2 done.
Link Posted: 8/15/2015 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Very EVEN wear.   But yeah, purdy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't help myself....gonna waste post # 2K on this gorgeous photo !   Is this not a good part of the reason we're all nuts over the Alpha Deuce?   I mean with all it's technical and tactical appeal, what other weapon was ever sooooo good looking ? !!!    U-rah -   ...and proudly brought to you by Uncle Sam's Misguided Children  !
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:56:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Colt upper?   And whats that uniform camo...woodland digital?
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Can't help myself....gonna waste post # 2K on this gorgeous photo !   Is this not a good part of the reason we're all nuts over the Alpha Deuce?   I mean with all it's technical and tactical appeal, what other weapon was ever sooooo good looking ? !!!    U-rah -   ...and proudly brought to you by Uncle Sam's Misguided Children  !
View Quote

Um, I don't think he is a US marine, I think he is a mexican Marina. Look very close at that camo, it has a logo sewn into it like how the USMC has the EGA sewn into theirs. I can't tellwhat it is though.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 1:13:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Um, I don't think he is a US marine, I think he is a mexican Marina. Look very close at that camo, it has a logo sewn into it like how the USMC has the EGA sewn into theirs. I can't tellwhat it is though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he meant the Marines were the ones that called for the specs on it.  I believe they wanted an M16 that would have sights to shoot to 500 meters +. Like any of the rifles before the M16.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
He's not a US Marine.  My comment was based on where the M16A2 came from......USMC / M16A1 PIP.   1981.  
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top