Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2014 10:27:58 AM EDT
I received my barrel back from RTI this morning. Of course there was a hole in the end of the box from the muzzle punching through it....  The packing slip they initially sent me said that my barrel would be repaired. The barrel they sent me is not the one I originally received so, maybe they did repair the barrels, maybe not. Anyhow, the barrel looks fine and no canted FSB as far as I can tell. I also got a free flat slip ring assembly. My original barrel came with an A2 delta ring and when I sent my barrel back I removed the slip ring assembly. So, I guess there is one small victory.

Hopefully everyone else gets back something nice.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I received my barrel back from RTI this morning. Of course there was a hole in the end of the box from the muzzle punching through it....  The packing slip they initially sent me said that my barrel would be repaired. The barrel they sent me is not the one I originally received so, maybe they did repair the barrels, maybe not. Anyhow, the barrel looks fine and no canted FSB as far as I can tell. I also got a free flat slip ring assembly. My original barrel came with an A2 delta ring and when I sent my barrel back I removed the slip ring assembly. So, I guess there is one small victory.

Hopefully everyone else gets back something nice.
View Quote

I got mine back Tuesday or Wednesday and not only did the muzzle make it's way out of the box the barrel extension did too!

They wrapped it in bubble wrap but didn't bother with the two pointy ends. No damage though.

I wish I'da stripped the sucker first! I'm needing another A1 FS post assembly and that sure was a pretty slip ring!

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top