Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2015 9:31:21 AM EDT
Traded some stuff and this was in the deal, nice looking upper, billet machined. no forward assist, any info good or bad on these?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 6:55:30 AM EDT
[#1]
My last LR-308 build, I used their lower and upper set. Mine didn't have the forward assist too. When I'm shooting, people always ask me about the receivers and how much it was ($400 from Buckeye Tactical). For the 308, they don't make uppers with the forward assist but they do for the AR-15. No problems with mine so far and I'm happy with it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:21:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually some make DPMS uppers with forward assist. My LR308 upper from Ares Armor has one in their upper. JT looks cool but I think they must be pretty proud of them for the price. Check out Ares Armor I'm using there billet upper and 80% signiture lower and they are amazing quality
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:36:33 AM EDT
[#3]
The thread is about Juggernaut Tactical and that's what I was talking about.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 12:24:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I used one of their BCGs in my 308 build. Very well made
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 1:06:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I certainly apoligize!
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top