Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2014 10:55:12 PM EDT
Does anyone have much experience with them? I am about to pull the trigger on a 7.62x39 pistol and was going to go with a MAS 8" barrel and BCG but they are currently sold out of the barrel.

Reading another thread on here and I came across Tactical Ambush and they have a 7.5" Barrel as well as a NiB BCG.

The barrel is about $50 cheaper than the MAS and this is just a fun build but I wasn't able to dig up any reviews on the company and their quality. I don't mind paying a little extra up front for the proven quality of MAS but I wouldn't mind saving a couple bucks as well. Just don't want to to go cheap and miss out on the quality and end up throwing more money at it to try and get it running smoothly.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I have no experience with them, but I'm interested to know too if anybody has experience with their barrels.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:20:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anyone have much experience with them? I am about to pull the trigger on a 7.62x39 pistol and was going to go with a MAS 8" barrel and BCG but they are currently sold out of the barrel.

Reading another thread on here and I came across Tactical Ambush and they have a 7.5" Barrel as well as a NiB BCG.

The barrel is about $50 cheaper than the MAS and this is just a fun build but I wasn't able to dig up any reviews on the company and their quality. I don't mind paying a little extra up front for the proven quality of MAS but I wouldn't mind saving a couple bucks as well. Just don't want to to go cheap and miss out on the quality and end up throwing more money at it to try and get it running smoothly.
View Quote

You might also try KAK Industries barrels for 7.62x39.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:34:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm running a Tactical Ambush mid-length barrel on my 5.56 rifle.  No issues whatsoever.  Picked it up from Primary Arms a while back on sale cheap wanting to A/B compare carbine and mid-length gas systems.  Ended up with the barrel on my rifle and a free float handguard.  Shoots as good as can be expected for a non-match barrel.

ETA:  This barrel.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#4]
No, but I do have experience with YHM and M1S.

Tactical Ambush had some competitive pricing last I checked, if money is tight and the trigger finger is itchy go with Model 1 Sales.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Hi,

The Tactical Ambush barrel might be a good alternative if you want to only shoot subsonic ammo unsupressed.   That little bit is in the last paragraph of the last  sentence of the description.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I have three Tactical ambush barrels and looking to buy a fourth. ( 300 blk out ). I was skeptical at first too, but after building two midlenghth  socom stainless uppers and putting about 1000 rounds through each I haven't had a problem . I would buy more if need be . There NIB BCG run flawless and are awesome for the price .
The other thing I can tell you is they have some of the best customer service in the business .
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I just picked up a Tactical Ambush 308 BCG and it is very well made and the NIB coating used is very slick and cleans amazingly easy. No experience with their barrels.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#8]
i have been buying from Tactical Ambush since i heard from them.  good people and great product they help me finish my AR.  i live on a budget so their prices are great. i have fired almost 1000 rounds using their barrel (5.56) without any issues Brass or Steel case.  i am still deciding what upper to build next. but i know where i am going for parts. their shop is up the street from my job so no shipping charges.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't know about their barrels but I'm using one of their 7.62x39 bolts and it seems well made and no real issues, It is marked mpi inspected and 9310 steel.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I prefer non-tactical ambushes, myself.
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#11]
ive used tactical ambush barrel and mas defense barrels both to good results
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I placed an order with them on the 5th of this month and can't get a reply by email or phone from them. Any one know what it takes for them to return a call?
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I placed an order with them on the 5th of this month and can't get a reply by email or phone from them. Any one know what it takes for them to return a call?
View Quote

what's your issue, wanting an update or what?

Lots of people in the industry don't return calls/emails.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#14]
[div style='margin-left: 40px;']
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my experience with them, the CS was less than desirable. The guy I dealt with claimed he was just a friend who came in every now and then and assisted the owner with CS/emails. Kept dancing around my concern/complaint about the gas port size on my barrel. I knew it was too small, but he blamed everything else. I fixed the issue myself. They sent me another barrel with the gas port drilled out, but with no slip or return slip as if asking for my barrel back. They would not reply to the running email chain either. Barrel is great now! But the ass pain wasn't worth it. Spending the extra money on drill bits that gradually stepped up to the correct diameter to get it to function negates the "random free barrel".

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:19:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just picked up a Tactical Ambush 308 BCG and it is very well made and the NIB coating used is very slick and cleans amazingly easy. No experience with their barrels.
View Quote

Got any pics of your bcg? Mine looks terrible and I'm sending it back.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, just wanting an order update and to add something to the order. If bad customer service is the norm then I must have been real luck so far as most will at least respond to an email in a week or less. If a company is too busy to respond to something as simple as the customers email, what will happen if you have an issue with the items ordered?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Contacted Tactical Ambush 2 weeks ago asking about the complete uppers, and if parts can be swapped.  It was forwarded to the gunsmith, and no answer.  Replied last week hoping for an answer, but still nothing.  Should I try again or give up?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Just skip it and go somewhere else.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:43:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I got a blemished NiB BCG from them today for $80 - comes with the same lifetime warranty they offer on all their other stuff.  

I went by there today after work and met Carlos - the sign on the door said they were closed, but he was there and let me in - we talked for a while, and he sold me the BCG I went there for.  

Their operation seems legit - he showed me some of their barrels, lowers and some of the secret stuff he's working on to be released at SHOT show this year.  From our brief encounter, Carlos seems like a man with a vision and the skill to make it happen.  Reasons why emails and calls go unanswered (I would guess)  The whole thing is a 3 man operation - most of it being the machine shop.  They don't have a retail space yet, though they just secured the lease on the space next door and are planning on expanding into that area.  The BCG and all the other goodies he showed me look top notch.  I'm really excited about their products that will be coming out this year.  Game changer might not be the right word, but definitely innovative fits the bill.  

The guy knows his stuff, loves to talk about guns and he is really nice too.  They'll definitely have my business again.  

Basically, it seems like these guys are working all day in production and don't have people to answer phones or emails for them...  Hopefully that will change, but not having extra employees is what keeps costs down and keeps products inexpensive.

Oh, and they do have a match 5.56 barrel.

I also asked about their barrels and he told me they are ER shaw blanks that they chamber.  Also, from their site "SUB MOA 100 YARDS OR YOUR MONEY BACK PERIOD"
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 5:10:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Their shipping is slow. I placed order 11/28, haven't heard anything. I think it took a week for shipping confirmation last time I ordered from them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 5:53:06 AM EDT
[#21]
I bought a barrel and some upper pieces a while back, took the stated 5 business days to ship but quality was good and packed well.

I recently ordered a 7.62x39 barrel, bolt and gas block for a build, should be in soon.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#22]
I have been to Tactical Ambush's facility and meet the owner. it's a small family run operation, but growing. very nice folks. I have some of their products and just ordered some more from them. shipping can be very slow on some items, but I think they have added a customer service person because I got a call from her yesterday to update me on the status of a BCG purchase.

I have a 7.62 x39 10.5" barrel from them that shoots well. they opened up the gas port for me at no charge so i can shoot Russian ammo through it. I also have one of their NIB-X bolt carriers in one of my 7.62 x39 AR barrels and it is great. super slick and easy to clean. the BCG i just ordered is one of their "Super NIB-X 7.62 x39"  types with a lifetime no questions asked warranty. i expect it will be good to go.

if you are not in a hurry to get some of their products, i think they make very good, reasonably priced stuff. i will be ordering another bolt from them soon.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I have been to Tactical Ambush's facility and meet the owner. it's a small family run operation, but growing. very nice folks. I have some of their products and just ordered some more from them. shipping can be very slow on some items, but I think they have added a customer service person because I got a call from her yesterday to update me on the status of a BCG purchase.

I have a 7.62 x39 10.5" barrel from them that shoots well. they opened up the gas port for me at no charge so i can shoot Russian ammo through it. I also have one of their NIB-X bolt carriers in one of my 7.62 x39 AR barrels and it is great. super slick and easy to clean. the BCG i just ordered is one of their "Super NIB-X 7.62 x39"  types with a lifetime no questions asked warranty. i expect it will be good to go.

if you are not in a hurry to get some of their products, i think they make very good, reasonably priced stuff. i will be ordering another bolt from them soon.
View Quote

Just so you guys know, I ordered items from them on the 4th of JAN 2015.  None of which are "bench work" items IE Complete Upper, Rifle Kit, etc. etc.  A bolt, a buffer tube kit, and a NIB BCG.  My order's status still says "new."  I sent them an email on the 5th, the 6th, the 7th, the 8th, and the 10th.  I also called each of those days twice.  Once at 0800 PST, and again at 1100PST.  Nothing, nothing, nothing since.  The phone call went straight to voice-mail every time.  So I emailed in CANCEL MY FUCKING ORDER.  Which usually gets a response from retailers EVEN PALMETTO STATE.  That was two days ago.  Still nothing.

If palmetto state is a 4/10 in CS, craptactical ambush is around a -10000/10.

If you want to preach "good things come to those who wait."  Go with PSA.  These people just aren't worth it.  I filed a claim with my bank on the 12th as well.  I can't wait for the bank's investigator to get all up in their shit.  AVOID AT ALL COSTS, or..... AVOID AT THE COST OF NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SAVINGS.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 1:53:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Just so you guys know, I ordered items from them on the 4th of JAN 2015.  None of which are "bench work" items IE Complete Upper, Rifle Kit, etc. etc.  A bolt, a buffer tube kit, and a NIB BCG.  My order's status still says "new."  I sent them an email on the 5th, the 6th, the 7th, the 8th, and the 10th.  I also called each of those days twice.  Once at 0800 PST, and again at 1100PST.  Nothing, nothing, nothing since.  The phone call went straight to voice-mail every time.  So I emailed in CANCEL MY FUCKING ORDER.  Which usually gets a response from retailers EVEN PALMETTO STATE.  That was two days ago.  Still nothing.

If you want to preach "good things come to those who wait."  Go with PSA.  These people just aren't worth it.  I filed a claim with my bank on the 12th as well.  I can't wait for the bank's investigator to get all up in their shit.  AVOID AT ALL COSTS, or..... AVOID AT THE COST OF NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SAVINGS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I spoke my peace about them twice in here. Both posts would have aided in avoiding this.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:24:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you not read the BIG RED writing on the home page and also the sub page for rifle kits, that it takes 15 days on uppers? They make each one, so yes you order did include "bench work".
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i also have been by Tactical Ambush's facility and spent some time with the owner. it is a small operation but they do good work. i have 7.72 x39 barrel from them, a couple of BCG's and a bolt. all run flawlessly. it is true that shipping can be very slow, but as with the uppers, the BCG info on the website says the amount of time it will take to ship. my shipments all fell into that time frame. if you are in a hurry, then maybe look elsewhere.

but, they make quality stuff at great prices. i am about to order another bolt carrier from them with no hesitation
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Did you not read the BIG RED writing on the home page and also the sub page for rifle kits, that it takes 15 days on uppers? They make each one, so yes you order did include "bench work".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What part of what I said lead you to believe I got a rifle kit, or an upper?  Was it the part where I said I DID NOT GET A RIFLE KIT OR AN UPPER?  In any case again even if I DID get a rifle kit or an upper, this is piss poor communication and totally unacceptable.  Again even PSA gets back to me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Go easy on me but I work at Tactical Ambush on the wholesale side. We have been overwhelmed with orders so we decided to slow down until we can catch up. We just put on our web site that we are 2 months out on deliveries. We will and need to catch up but needs some time. Unfortunately we don't have enough people to cover the phones. We are a small Family business but a huge growth spurt caught us off guard which is not our customers fault. Heaven forbid I am going to be crucified on this forum and rightfully so  but email me at [email protected] with your order number and I will see what I can do.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:35:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Go easy on me but I work at Tactical Ambush on the wholesale side. We have been overwhelmed with orders so we decided to slow down until we can catch up. We just put on our web site that we are 2 months out on deliveries. We will and need to catch up but needs some time. Unfortunately we don't have enough people to cover the phones. We are a small Family business but a huge growth spurt caught us off guard which is not our customers fault. Heaven forbid I am going to be crucified on this forum and rightfully so  but email me at [email protected] with your order number and I will see what I can do.
View Quote

I have spoken with Mike several times and he's always been helpful and honest. Glad to see you chime in. No complaints on my orders. Glad you guys are doing well. When I first ordered with you guys I couldn't find any info or reviews, so I was bit hesitant. All I can say, is I will be ordering again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I have spoken with Mike several times and he's always been helpful and honest. Glad to see you chime in. No complaints on my orders. Glad you guys are doing well. When I first ordered with you guys I couldn't find any info or reviews, so I was bit hesitant. All I can say, is I will be ordering again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I truly remember that and I will check on your upper. We have hired and fired several people because they show up one day and miss the next day. I guess hiring the blonde Babes was not a good idea. LOL
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#31]
And I was thinking about ordering a 7.62X39 barrel and bolt but after reading all this I might have to wait and look elsewhere! Bad thing is the have some good looking stuff and seems priced right also.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:48:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
And I was thinking about ordering a 7.62X39 barrel and bolt but after reading all this I might have to wait and look elsewhere! Bad thing is the have some good looking stuff and seems priced right also.
View Quote

We understand we can't ever bodies order but just make sure the 7.62 bolt works. Unfortunately we just spent a lot of money redoing the 7.62 bolt and I am amazed any bodies worked. We were fortunate to get our Engineer and another to develop a flawless bolt and guarantee for life. There is only one other company that I am aware of is Model1 has it right.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

We understand we can't ever bodies order but just make sure the 7.62 bolt works. Unfortunately we just spent a lot of money redoing the 7.62 bolt and I am amazed any bodies worked. We were fortunate to get our Engineer and another to develop a flawless bolt and guarantee for life. There is only one other company that I am aware of is Model1 has it right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been checking parts for a 7.62x39 build and you guys are priced right. I have a concern though about your Nib plated bolt, Ive read that it uses an o-ring to shim the extractor out. Is that true and if so can you explain please.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:29:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I've been checking parts for a 7.62x39 build and you guys are priced right. I have a concern though about your Nib plated bolt, Ive read that it uses an o-ring to shim the extractor out. Is that true and if so can you explain please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No we finally developed a proprietary extractor that nobody else has and that was one of the issues with the 7.62 bolts.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:33:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wanted to give you an update to my previous post...got my 7.62x39 build together using your FailZero bolt, heavy carbine barrel and adjustable gas block...runs like any well made 5.56 does, not a single jam yet.  I did have to turn the gas all the way down to get the last shot hold open to work, but its perfect now.

When were changes made to your bolt design?  Does the FailZero bolt have those changes?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:00:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wanted to give you an update to my previous post...got my 7.62x39 build together using your FailZero bolt, heavy carbine barrel and adjustable gas block...runs like any well made 5.56 does, not a single jam yet.  I did have to turn the gas all the way down to get the last shot hold open to work, but its perfect now.

When were changes made to your bolt design?  Does the FailZero bolt have those changes?

Thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!

We have been sending out the new one's for about 6 weeks. If you had the old one it would have jammed right away. If by chance shoot me an email if u have problems I will replace it but it sounds like you got the right one.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Immediately following my order with Tactical Ambush, I had a ton of fraudulent use on my credit card forcing me to close the account.  Now, I can't  get a response from them. Just gawd awful customer service.  Very sorry I ordered from them at this point.  The bs isn't worth the savings, even on a junky fun gun build.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Immediately following my order with Tactical Ambush, I had a ton of fraudulent use on my credit card forcing me to close the account.  Now, I can't  get a response from them. Just gawd awful customer service.  Very sorry I ordered from them at this point.  The bs isn't worth the savings, even on a junky fun gun build.
View Quote

If you are implying we use your credit card for false charges I highly suggest you retract this note. Just like Home Depot, Target, Lowes and others people get their credit cards hacked all the time. So If used my card at
Home Depot and in a few days my card gets hacked I am supposed to call Home Depot and say it's their fault. I just wish you would be fair and the way somebody handled it is a different issue. Mine got hacked just the other day. We just like all business's use a credit card company that is responsible for guarding your card. If you are still having problems you can email me at [email protected]. I have had my card hacked 3 times in one year and in 15 minutes my credit card company took off the charges. Of all things somebody tried to buy soccer game tickets in Paris.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Satisfied customer here. Ordered a Type 1 bolt over Christmas and got it in a week.

Thanks for jumping on, class act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go easy on me but I work at Tactical Ambush on the wholesale side. We have been overwhelmed with orders so we decided to slow down until we can catch up. We just put on our web site that we are 2 months out on deliveries. We will and need to catch up but needs some time. Unfortunately we don't have enough people to cover the phones. We are a small Family business but a huge growth spurt caught us off guard which is not our customers fault. Heaven forbid I am going to be crucified on this forum and rightfully so but email me at [email protected] with your order number and I will see what I can do.

Satisfied customer here. Ordered a Type 1 bolt over Christmas and got it in a week.

Thanks for jumping on, class act.

We truly want happy customers and totally dropped the ball after Christmas. I am dedicating all my time to make things right but it does take time. Like I said i run the wholesale division and didn't know the retail side was struggling.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:30:20 PM EDT
[#41]
update: finally got a response from mike via the email provided  in this thread. He  was nice, but offered no real assistance. He had only "stepped in to help". I asked that he forward my issue to someone within the operation that could assist. He did. A lady I believe he stated was the owners sister.

So, here's  what i wanted:
1. To  notify them that there was a security breach from the ordering process. Not mad as it didnt hurt me other than a fraud closure of my acct. But, you would think a business owner would want to know that A. Their method of taking payment is not secure, or B. They have a dishonest employee.

2. An order inquiry. With all the accounts of super slow shipping, I needed to inquire as to how quickly they could ship my order as it was to be a gift.

What I got:
A nasty foreign lady from the phone number on their site called me to fight. She was rude as hell, and yelled at me as I nicely tried to convey the aforementioned information. She was so bad i lost my cool in the middle of my workplace and had to yell over top her to cancle my order.

Point is, gentlemen, this is a sub par company. Anyone doing business with these people should beware.

Ps: The call was so over the top i recorded the vast majority of it. It was THAT bad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Sorry some of you had issues. All the stuff I have used of theirs has been great and came in a reasonable amount of time.

On a different note

Mike (centralflguns) when did the new 7.62x39 bolt come out I have had one for awhile now but haven't got the build together yet so I haven't used it. I'll email you my info if that will help..
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:55:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sorry some of you had issues. All the stuff I have used of theirs has been great and came in a reasonable amount of time.

On a different note

Mike (centralflguns) when did the new 7.62x39 bolt come out I have had one for awhile now but haven't got the build together yet so I haven't used it. I'll email you my info if that will help..
View Quote

Please do because we have spent a lot of engineering time to fix the issues with the 7.62. We ran it on full auto with cheap ammo with not one glitch.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Please do because we have spent a lot of engineering time to fix the issues with the 7.62. We ran it on full auto with cheap ammo with not one glitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On a different note

Just sent it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Just because you've had a decent experience doesnt mean you wont fall victim to this terrible company in the future.  It's not just me, fellas...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/outdoor-sports-recreation/1655081-tactical-ambush-how-do-i-get-gay-shit-off-my-upper.html
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Just because you've had a decent experience doesnt mean you wont fall victim to this terrible company in the future.  It's not just me, fellas...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/outdoor-sports-recreation/1655081-tactical-ambush-how-do-i-get-gay-shit-off-my-upper.html
View Quote

The language and 6th grade sentencing of that entire thread lends it zero credibility.

Again, I have talked with all the people you mentioned and never had anything but a good experience. Add that to the fact that their products have all been excellent and I can not complain. Sorry you had a problem, but the CC issues is not theirs. You are barking up the wrong tree.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The language and 6th grade sentencing of that entire thread lends it zero credibility.

Again, I have talked with all the people you mentioned and never had anything but a good experience. Add that to the fact that their products have all been excellent and I can not complain. Sorry you had a problem, but the CC issues is not theirs. You are barking up the wrong tree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One guy had a really big order with some issues I get it but then got mad about a logo followed by a bunch of kids repeating the same thing about the logo.. not to mention a bunch jump at the chance of owning one of the uppers.

even the best companies have issues within the first few years of start up.

Back on topic..  Op they do have some great products.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#48]
If they're your friends that's  fine, defend them. I made no statement nor testament in regard to their products. How could I?  Never owned nor used one. The point is, their CS is terrible. They don't answer or return calls or emails, and they DONT VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS. I had to hunt down a freaking web-based email address posted on an Internet forum to finally get a hold of them.

Furthermore,  I'm not barking up the wrong tree. I had an issue and an inquiry. They were nowhere to be found. And, at that point, they didn't even know what i wanted, nor that I had an issue of any kind. So, in only trying to convey that an issue had occurred  and inquire as to my order status, they MISTAKENLY treated me like feces. Even Mike apologised, but only privately. The link, childish and juvenile language aside, illustrates that they have a history of not valuing  customers. So, this is being posted in an attempt to assist any other potential customer, not to bash. I was actually hoping to still receive the order.

In closing, they didnt help anything. I was not upset, and the woman on the phone could have said,"im sorry you had an issue, but i can assure you it was via electronic transmission and not anyone here. But, thank you for bringing  it to our attention, and we will look further into it. Now, your order........"  But that didnt happen. She literally screamed at me and was hostile as shit. Hell, she had a preconceived idea of what i was implying thanks to mikes misinterpretation of my first post and didnt even listen to one calm, rational word i said. And i gave her multiple chances.

That's  it; im done. The next guy who sees what look like nice products at great prices will have a little more basis for his purchasing decision. Wish i would have had vetted them better, but there just wasnt much out there.   So, now the friends and fan boys can bash me as they sit behind their keyboards.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:38:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If they're your friends that's  fine, defend them. I made no statement nor testament in regard to their products. How could I?  Never owned nor used one. The point is, their CS is terrible. They don't answer or return calls or emails, and they DONT VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS. I had to hunt down a freaking web-based email address posted on an Internet forum to finally get a hold of them.

Furthermore,  I'm not barking up the wrong tree. I had an issue and an inquiry. They were nowhere to be found. And, at that point, they didn't even know what i wanted, nor that I had an issue of any kind. So, in only trying to convey that an issue had occurred  and inquire as to my order status, they MISTAKENLY treated me like feces. Even Mike apologised, but only privately. The link, childish and juvenile language aside, illustrates that they have a history of not valuing  customers. So, this is being posted in an attempt to assist any other potential customer, not to bash. I was actually hoping to still receive the order.

In closing, they didnt help anything. I was not upset, and the woman on the phone could have said,"im sorry you had an issue, but i can assure you it was via electronic transmission and not anyone here. But, thank you for bringing  it to our attention, and we will look further into it. Now, your order........"  But that didnt happen. She literally screamed at me and was hostile as shit. Hell, she had a preconceived idea of what i was implying thanks to mikes misinterpretation of my first post and didnt even listen to one calm, rational word i said. And i gave her multiple chances.

That's  it; im done. The next guy who sees what look like nice products at great prices will have a little more basis for his purchasing decision. Wish i would have had vetted them better, but there just wasnt much out there.   So, now the friends and fan boys can bash me as they sit behind their keyboards.

Semper Fi
View Quote

I was just commenting on the products I've used.

there's no reason for anyone to bash you just because you had a bad cs experience.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:48:14 PM EDT
[#50]
As soon as their improved 7.62x39 bolt is in stock I'll be ordering one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top