Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2014 1:57:29 AM EDT
Does anyone know of flat triggers that are somewhat cheap?  

I don't know it I would like them or not, so I would prefer to try one out before dropping $200 on a Geissele
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I see the cmc flats pop up for 160$ sometimes better. How cheap are you looking for?
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see the cmc flats pop up for 160$ sometimes better. How cheap are you looking for?
View Quote

Sub $100.  I know it is tough since they tend to be only on highly tuned triggers from what I can tell.  Something like the ALG trigger but with a flat trigger would be perfect.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:30:53 AM EDT
[#3]
The Mega trigger isn't flat but it's not as curved as a milspec. It's in your budget.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:44:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sub $100.  I know it is tough since they tend to be only on highly tuned triggers from what I can tell.  Something like the ALG trigger but with a flat trigger would be perfect.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never seen that. Good luck in your search
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A man can hope, can't me....
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:03:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Mega trigger isn't flat but it's not as curved as a milspec. It's in your budget.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9iEh7G0DWZY/TzIokt_YBRI/AAAAAAAABec/QlZZlH77Wo4/s0/IMG_6106.JPG
View Quote

Thanks.  That is fairly flatish
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#7]
heat n beat
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:37:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
heat n beat
View Quote

Why in the hell didn't I think of that.  I bet Inhave an old mil-spec trigger laying around somewhere.  If it breaks, I'm not really out anything.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 1:37:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Couldn't help my self...a family member that I loaned money to happened to pay me back yesterday. Didn't expect them to ever do it,totally wrote it off... $200 in.  $204 out on a SD-E
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top