Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 4:50:09 PM EDT
I just picked up my first stripped lower, and since I haven't seen any detailed pics of a Sabre Defence lower I decided to fill in the gap.  Here comes a shitload of pics

The engraving isn't even noticable unless it's right in front of your face.  I really like it because of that.  It makes it really low key (instead of having a big ass cat's head or deer's head or something on it).

Ohh, and sorry about the lint on the receiver.  The carpet was the quickest decent background I could come up with w/out washing out the pics.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
While I absolutely hate "electro-stippled" engraving, that finish looks wonderful.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I can see the love it or hate it on the "engraving," but the finish and machining are outstanding.

My next lower will be another Sabre, a Double Star, or a Spike's (w/ the Infidel engraving on the side).

EDIT:  and to be honest the engraving DOES look better in person.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Sabre and love everything about it, I like the engraving it doesn't stand out like a snake etc.
Link Posted: 6/8/2008 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
While I absolutely hate "electro-stippled" engraving, that finish looks wonderful.

+1 Love the finish and clean machining but I think the etching looks horrible.
Top Top