Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 4:50:09 PM EDT
I just picked up my first stripped lower, and since I haven't seen any detailed pics of a Sabre Defence lower I decided to fill in the gap.  Here comes a shitload of pics

The engraving isn't even noticable unless it's right in front of your face.  I really like it because of that.  It makes it really low key (instead of having a big ass cat's head or deer's head or something on it).

Ohh, and sorry about the lint on the receiver.  The carpet was the quickest decent background I could come up with w/out washing out the pics.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
While I absolutely hate "electro-stippled" engraving, that finish looks wonderful.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I can see the love it or hate it on the "engraving," but the finish and machining are outstanding.

My next lower will be another Sabre, a Double Star, or a Spike's (w/ the Infidel engraving on the side).

EDIT:  and to be honest the engraving DOES look better in person.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Sabre and love everything about it, I like the engraving it doesn't stand out like a snake etc.
Link Posted: 6/8/2008 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
While I absolutely hate "electro-stippled" engraving, that finish looks wonderful.

+1 Love the finish and clean machining but I think the etching looks horrible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top