Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/6/2006 12:34:55 PM EDT
With the announcement of the management buyout of LWRC in this link:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=171&t=149564

I contacted them and found that it is indeed possible for a small individual investor to participate in a private offering of preferred stock. LWRC is looking to raise $750,000 in investments and has been approached by a large NY based investment firm for the entire amount, but the CEO Pat Bryan has indicated to me that he would prefer several small investors instead. I have decided to invest in this company and would like to let other AR15 enthusiasts know that they can do the same. It appears that there is no minimum investment. I've been watching this company for nearly a year and have been excited about their products, and am glad for this opportunity to invest and become a part of their future. Contact Paul or Pat Bryan for more information. They cannot advertize this offering and I am simply trying to make you all aware of it.

David Flicker
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:46:32 PM EDT
[#1]
It's great to invest in companies that you have direct experience with, however, waiting on the investment until the first day of SHOT might have been a smarter move.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Hate to be rude, but you guys may want to check into PLWs credit history, especially while he lived in the UK.

There are watch dog groups keeping an eye on PLW and his activities.

If you guys have any contacts that can help you, you may want to investigate.

Choose your investment wisely....

wp
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#3]
And your sources are???   It is widely known that Paul has enemies, can you be more specific with your charges?  I've heard all this before.  LWRC is being supported by Hardstone Capital, hardly a fly-by-night outfit.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
With the announcement of the management buyout of LWRC in this link:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=171&t=149564

I contacted them and found that it is indeed possible for a small individual investor to participate in a private offering of preferred stock. LWRC is looking to raise $750,000 in investments and has been approached by a large NY based investment firm for the entire amount, but the CEO Pat Bryan has indicated to me that he would prefer several small investors instead. I have decided to invest in this company and would like to let other AR15 enthusiasts know that they can do the same. It appears that there is no minimum investment. I've been watching this company for nearly a year and have been excited about their products, and am glad for this opportunity to invest and become a part of their future. Contact Paul or Pat Bryan for more information. They cannot advertize this offering and I am simply trying to make you all aware of it.

David Flicker

Made Link Hot for the NOOB!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.  While I can hit a 12" dot from two miles away with a drill bit I can barely type my name on a computer.  Don't hold it against me.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:46:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm looking for the information regarding one of the watch dog groups and will post it ASAP.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Oooooohh.  My liberal hate-mongering friends {"Let's kill all the fundies/right wingers/gun nuts/conservatives we can 'cause we're such good and compassionate caring people!"} and colleagues in graduate school would hate my guts for investing in an arms company!  That's another reason to go for it!!  I also recommend energy and precious metals.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Before investing were you allowed to look at their financial statements?  If they want to keep their assets and liabilities a secret, what about their cash flow statement?  It will tell you everything you need to know anyways without giving to much away.

Or did you invest without looking at any of this?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top