AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 51
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/markdl000/oldshoot.png

This is from a Garand Training Video from WW2. The chicken wing was the way it was taught then. It gets your shoulder higher so you can get a better cheek weld and see your sights. You people waste space with all your "dude i want some KFC after seeing the angle of your arm when you shoot for fun at your local range, and I have a hardon for pointing out flaws in people who are upholding the traditions of the country and excercising their constitutional rights!" At least their shooting, and their vote might keep guns in the hands of America. not everyone is going to wear plate armor and have to square up on a 2 way range. Get over yourself.

Reply: Ya but d00d, no 3y3pr0!!!! !111!!1 lollxzlzzz

OK, you really need to lighten up. I feel sorry for you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd84/markdl000/oldshoot.png

This is from a Garand Training Video from WW2. The chicken wing was the way it was taught then. It gets your shoulder higher so you can get a better cheek weld and see your sights. You people waste space with all your "dude i want some KFC after seeing the angle of your arm when you shoot for fun at your local range, and I have a hardon for pointing out flaws in people who are upholding the traditions of the country and excercising their constitutional rights!" At least they're shooting, and their vote might keep guns in the hands of America. not everyone is going to wear plate armor and have to square up on a 2 way range. Get over yourself.

That being said, I try not to look like a damn chicken.

Reply: Ya but d00d, no 3y3pr0!!!! !111!!1 lollxzlzzz

ETA: www.mrra.org/images/hipower/standing.jpg
I realize this isn't combat, but they are target shooting, and it is an AR. Even if they are wrapped up like mummies.

Who were you talking too? I was commenting that a fellow shooter was able to get his wife out there to shoot. Some people chickenwing some don't. Who cares, do whatever you have to in order to get effective rounds down range. I dont care if you have to throw'em. In a two way enviorment those bastards don't care how cool you think you look!
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 11:22:12 AM EDT
[#3]
wo0t
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 4:25:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fiance:

i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/Belmont31R/gdfggdfgdfgdf.jpg

Me:

i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/Belmont31R/gdgdfgdfgdf.jpg

Colt Lower, LMT 14.5 upper w/ perm vortex, TA01NSN, Surefire 951....

i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/Belmont31R/fsdfsdfs.jpg

I was able to get my wife to  the sportsman a couple of times but that was it. I go on a semi regular basis. The benches get on my nerves from time to time but hey, can't complain too much. It's nice to see the ladies out there. She looks like she's having a good time. Maybe we'll see you guys out there some time?

Well I might be going there ONCE more next week. Actually packing up to move to TX as Im writing this. Guns get shipped end of next week.

Yeah the benches do kinda suck. Its hard to get a stable position. I have to use something to sit on as they are built for giants, and Im 6ft...Ive never really shot all that good there just because of that. Even using a Caldwell rest the platform just isnt stable there.

What I dont like the most about that place is one of the guys that is a rangemaster there on the weekend insists on chatting it up with my fiance everytime we go there. The guy is just weird, and he creeps both of us out. I dont let her go shooting there by herself thats for sure. The 2nd to the last time we went he was standing behind her shooting for about 20 minutes. I turned around and he was just staring at her. I was like can I help you? He goes oh, and walks off. During the week he isnt there...
Link Posted: 11/25/2007 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
82nd
Page / 51
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top