Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2017 10:27:48 PM EDT
Howdy, looking for night guided/lodging/just show up type recommendations for any ranches in Texas or Oklahoma.

Would be flying in from out of state, my buddy is after a big boar and some piglets for BBQ. Pack and ship is a requirement.

Thanks much in advance!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 10:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
No idea how good or bad but driving from Houston to San Antonio. Saw several billboards for Hoghunttoday.com

Not my site no affiliation.

If you do find something else worth it let me know.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know what "pack and ship" mean, but my Dad and I had a great time at Boar Creek Ranch about a couple hours southeast of Dallas. The cabins were nice and they fed us great breakfasts and dinners. Very hospitable folks.

They have various blinds with timed feeders strategically and safely situated throughout for mostly night time hunts. Each blind has a battery-powered red light aimed at the feeder. I just had a cheap scope and could see fine at night, but you can use night vision if you have it. They also have blinds set up for bowhunting - one family that was there with us bowhunted. For an extra $40 the guides will even butcher your pig.

http://boarcreek.com/
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 9:08:06 AM EDT
[#3]
What part of Texas do y'all want to hunt in? Looking for Thermal night hunting or???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top