Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2009 12:09:33 PM EDT
Yeah...  We killed a bunch of 'em.  I limited out, twice.  Everyone, except for a certain TexRdnec limited out at least once, but he did kill some beers!

My first evening hunt of the trip.  The Yildiz 12ga brought down 14, just 1 short of the limit.

First evening.  My 14 on top, and my 2 hunting companions 17 rounded out for a FINE first day!

first evening.  We didn't have a tripod so we couldn't get a pic with all three of us in it.  I also suspect the third partner didn't want his pics posted.  Then again his ugly mug might have broken the camera.  

Third evening.  Hail, hail the gang's all here!  TexRdnec came out to join us for an afternoon of fun and massacre.  In three hours the four of us managed to kill 54 doves.  That's a full size pickup with a double row of birds covering the tailgate...

Good Lord we ate gooooood on this trip!  I'd like to thank our wonderful host, who has asked to remain un-named, for inviting us out to their ranch for this fantastic hunt.  The company and the hunting couldn't have been any better!
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I would have thought the Marine Corps would have taught you not to put your gun down on the dirt.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 1:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have thought a college degree would teach you not to fuck with old Jarheads holding $700 of your cash...  
Link Posted: 10/10/2009 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#3]
He F#CKS with everyone, not just old Jarheads.

You don't even have to have a pulse.
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#4]
well somebody had to guard the icechest from those feathered lushes...................i only shot at them when they crossed into the cold  beer's safety zone.

but anyway, how much to drive back down here and cook me another one of those steaks?  seriously.  i've applied fire to a LOT of steaks and i don't think i've ever had one turn out anywhere near how  good those things were.
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

well somebody had to guard the icechest from those feathered lushes...................i only shot at them when they crossed into the cold  beer's safety zone.

but anyway, how much to drive back down here and cook me another one of those steaks?  seriously.  i've applied fire to a LOT of steaks and i don't think i've ever had one turn out anywhere near how  good those things were.

Just come on out of the closet and say it.  You <3 my meat.

Link Posted: 10/11/2009 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Umm....I do love your meat.

Seriously, those were the best fucking steaks I've ever had, and I've eaten at Ruths Chris, Katz 21, and the Hoffbrau.

Those were without a doubt the best steaks I've ever had.

And I would've killed a bunch more, but I kept puttin you in the best spot!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#7]
All kidding aside, it was my honor to have been able to cook those for all of you.  Great company, great hunting, great food.  As far as the birds are concerned, you would have killed a bunch more if we would have been hunting a place that had more birds.  If I owned that place I'd go back to the shifty SOB that sold it to me and get my money back.
Link Posted: 10/12/2009 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, I tried to tell you we don't have any damn birds!!!

Hell, for that matter we don't have any pigs either!!!

Just wait till I tell you we ain't got good deer....

Link Posted: 10/13/2009 10:57:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Man I can't wait until the late season opens up here on 20 Nov.  Our whole party limited out (8 guys) during the early season.  AZ Limit = 10.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You know the rules about Marines.  Same as stray dogs.

Do not feed them
Do not pet them
Do not let them lick your balls.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/14/2009 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not feed them
Do not pet them

TRG

Well, why the hell do you think he keeps getting invited and you don't???

Link Posted: 10/15/2009 5:57:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not feed them
Do not pet them

TRG

Well, why the hell do you think he keeps getting invited and you don't???

Cause he looks better naked.

That would be my guess.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like a great time to me!
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#14]
It most certainly was a GREAT time!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top