Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2015 11:54:15 PM EDT
Have never coyote hunted, but have the chance to on the property I'm allowed to deer hunt at.  I deer hunt about 2-3 weekends a year and have shot a deer every year since I started in 2009.  Every time I also hear coyotes and once a year someone in our group shoots 1-2 of them.  This is on a 300 acre property.  I'm considering the ICOtec due to the low price. The foxpro looks nice but $200 is out of my budget.  I'll be hunting from a blind and out to distances of 300 yards.  

Can anyone back up the good reviews I'm seeing on Amazon?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:17:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag, Interested in this as well.

Link Posted: 3/18/2015 11:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I called in coyotes the first 2 nights I went with my MP3 player and small speaker

Ever since I have started with the icotec..... I've seen 0 coyotes in the 6 times I've tried.

Save your money.

Or I'm about to put mine on the EE for maybe $50 shipped
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the 500 model it works great. Used fox in distress and had 2 yote's come in fro different directions in less than 3 minutes.

Have used rabbit in distress, worked well also. Used it to call n bobcat & yotes.

Can't complain, unit works great. FoxPro is more but has better speakers, however the Ico 500 is just as good IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top