Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2016 10:23:29 PM EDT
http://aprs.mountainlake.k12.mn.us/

And go! 2 meters is up and the water is fine.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

http://aprs.mountainlake.k12.mn.us/

And go! 2 meters is up and the water is fine.
View Quote
Houston to KC...that's impressive for 2 meter ducting.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 9:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty good opening on the east coast today.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Hearing South central Wis, and Wichita, KS tonight.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:24:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Is most of this traffic on repeaters or SSB?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is most of this traffic on repeaters or SSB?
View Quote

Or FM?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't gone looking at ssb. Then again I dont have my antenna set for it either.
Just looking on FM simplex and a couple distant repeaters.
Heard one guy from whichita pop in on a net going on in lincoln, neb. After I had checked in. Surprised the hell out of net control. I hope the bands are up tonight.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I haven't gone looking at ssb. Then again I dont have my antenna set for it either.
Heard one guy from whichita pop in on a net going on in lincoln, neb. After I had checked in. Surprised the hell out of net control. I hope the bands are up tonight.
View Quote

There's a guy who runs 3 stacked beams in the vertical position on 2 meters. He also runs  400 watts. I forget what the antennas where but they had a ton of gain. His hobby is looking for repeaters.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:59:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There's a guy who runs 3 stacked beams in the vertical position on 2 meters. He also runs  400 watts. I forget what the antennas where but they had a ton of gain. His hobby is looking for repeaters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats probably N0MUA in Coffeyville, KS. He runs a pair of stacked (4 total) 12 element each cushcraft beams. With his amp he gets out 375+ watts. I've worked him a few times on .52 He's almost a easy one to get. If you can hear him  S2-3 or better, and can push out a good 50 watts, he probably can hear you.

Sadly 2 isn't up tonight.
Top Top