Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2015 6:19:40 AM EDT
I am guessing this is the right place for this... If you like the Holding their own series of books...The audio version is on sale for 1.99 a each...

I have read them all and enjoy the series.  He just realeased his new one today...I think its like book 12... Not sure..

Just a heads up if anyone is intrested...

WP
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#1]
It's showing full price for me, and the reviews of the audio production are pretty awful.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm IDK.. I have purchased the books on Kindle that may be why I see a discount... Sorry...

Listening to book one now... Not impressed with the production but its bareable.... Better then listening to talk radio...
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am guessing this is the right place for this... If you like the Holding their own series of books...The audio version is on sale for 1.99 a each...

I have read them all and enjoy the series.  He just realeased his new one today...I think its like book 12... Not sure..

Just a heads up if anyone is intrested...

WP
View Quote

I like his books, but holy smoke do I have trouble keeping up with which ones I've read and what's new.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#4]
not that cheap on audible it seems...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top