Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Posted: 6/30/2015 12:36:50 PM EDT
As I posted a few weeks ago, I got a new tractor.  Man it was expensive, but DAMN this thing is handy.  I got it mostly to mow a field, but I use it for a lot of other stuff.  We had a storm blow through, and the tractor was a big help in getting a big limb cleaned up.  This is a small thing, but recently I changed my sister's oil and used it to carry the low profile ramps I made from the barn up to the driveway.  Of course I could have carried these by hand, but a tractor makes it a million times easier.  What did you do with your tractor(s) today?

" />
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
The big tractor exploded, had to drag round bales around with the little one.

A little bit of a pain, but it worked, the tractor didn't seem to mind.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u576/sitdwnandhngon/temporary_zpsbq2wowpb.jpg
View Quote

I want a 7100 very badly
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By sea2summit:
Little tractor did a bunch of box blade work leveling out some areas where I've been digging out a bunch of stumps then did some cleanup chores to add to the burn pile.

Big tractor relocated the greenhouse, unloaded a pallet of lime, and executed a frisbee recovery operation.
<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/user/sea2summit1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps38ruudu0.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/sea2summit1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps38ruudu0.jpeg</a>
View Quote

Frisbee rescue!  Awesomeness!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:11:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By One_Eyed_Willy:
I recently finished rebuilding the 18hp Onan on my newest tractor. Previous owner did god knows what and broke a con rod, had mud in that cylinder as well but the other was perfect. It still ran on just the one cylinder BTW, luckily the dead one had no damage from when the con rod broke, two small spots of light pitting from the idiot just leaving it as is for as long as it took to sell it. But it cleaned up nicely after a hone job.

*shrugs* nearly $800 invested in the complete rebuild and some other fixes, like new front tires and rims, battery, belts, led headlights and such. Now it purrs like a kitten!

http://rs103.pbsrc.com/albums/m148/cue-ball2005/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160422_110456789_zps3oaqhfgc.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
View Quote

I love those Case tractors.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:44:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Little tractor did a bunch of box blade work leveling out some areas where I've been digging out a bunch of stumps then did some cleanup chores to add to the burn pile.

Big tractor relocated the greenhouse, unloaded a pallet of lime, and executed a frisbee recovery operation.
<a href="http://s29.photobucket.com/user/sea2summit1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps38ruudu0.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c271/sea2summit1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps38ruudu0.jpeg</a>
View Quote

OSHA just called.

there are so many violations that they had to go to a second page.  

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 9:06:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I know its not much of a tractor but yesterday I killed my 1985 Deere 112L mower. I decided I was going to use it to aerate the lawn and about 1/4 way threw and she decided it had enough. Pushing the hydro all the way forward and no movement. I knew it was getting bad last year as I would mow the 1 acre the house is on and halfway threw it would get weak and by the time I was done it would be real slow.
So I got the inlaws Deere 455 to finish the lawn yesterday. and no one came by to steal it last night so I need to figure out what to do next with the old girl
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Winter took its toll on my gravel driveway this year.   I drug the drive and cleaned up the ruts and pot holes.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ar-jedi:

OSHA just called.

ar-jedi
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

OSHA just called.

ar-jedi

Fuck OSHA.  

Looks like that poster is living life.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:31:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sea2summit] [#8]

OSHA just called.

ar-jedi
View All Quotes

OSHA just called.

ar-jedi

Now that I take a closer look you're right, lot of trip hazards on the porch, I should straighten that up
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ColtRifle:

Fuck OSHA.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ColtRifle:

OSHA just called.

ar-jedi

Fuck OSHA.  

Link Posted: 4/24/2016 1:48:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ar-jedi] [#10]

Now that I take a closer look you're right, lot of trip hazards on the porch, I should straighten that up
View All Quotes

OSHA just called.

ar-jedi

for 30 years my dad owned a building supplies store.

by age 14 or 15 i was an experienced fork lift operator. i knew nothing about physics, but as far as i could tell that old propane-powered Allis-Chalmers could pick up anything.

the Georgia-Pacific tractor trailer arrived one afternoon while my dad was out on a delivery. up on the bed there was a full bundle of 20' PT'd 2x10's ordered for a local dock builder. such a bundle weighs about 6000 pounds.

i nosed the forklift under the bundle, tilted the load back, and anyone who has lifted something so heavy and so wide with a forklift will tell you about the immediate feedback you get from the steering wheel -- since the steered wheels on a forklift are in the rear, a heavy load on the forks effectively feels like power steering. and having 10 feet of weight out to each side, and the load about 8 feet off the ground results in an interesting level of telling yourself, "pay attention here".

i slowly backed the loaded forklift away from the tractor trailer, cleared the bed, put my foot on the brake like my dad always told me to, and started to lower the load. at some point, for some reason, i thought to myself that the load wasn't actually clear of the trailer bed. subsequently i let go of the down control too abruptly. i had turned a static load into a dynamic load.

the bundle was in fact clear of the bed. or, it was at least for a moment. because of my ham-fisted antics the forklift now pitched forward, tilting and trapping the load AGAINST the side of the bed of the tractor trailer, with the forklift's rear wheels off the ground now by some 6-8". only my foot on the brake was keeping the forklift from ending up on it's nose with the bundle on the ground. i looked to my right and up near the tractor cab the crusty Georgia-Pacific driver was slowly shaking his head.

so now i had 6000 pounds trapped about 7 feet up against the side of a tractor trailer, and the back wheels of the fork truck were off the ground. i had a couple of options here -- one of which involved pulling the parking brake and then jumping off, hoping the brake held long enough so i would not be killed from all hell breaking loose.

i did some math in my head and concluded that as long as i kept standing on the brakes, the situation would not get worse. it was at this point it started to rain... LOL. i figured any minute my dad would be back and this was surely something i would never hear the end of.

i got the idea to lower the load, very gently, just a tiny bit. still standing on the brakes, i ever-so-gently nudged the hydraulic down lever a bit and although the bundle didn't move any the rear of the forklift came down a bit. i nudged again, and the rear dropped a bit more. finally i got the rear wheels back on terra firma. and eventually i was able to actually lower the load to near enough the ground that i was no longer in danger (physically or from a butt-whipping by my father). as i backed the load away from the trailer, i thought to myself that i would from then on pay more attention to what i was doing when 6000 pounds was up over my head.

i set down the bundle in the back of the yard and then came back up to sign the bill of lading. the Georgia-Pacific driver says to me, "son, i was 100% sure you were going to be picking up all those planks for the next couple of hours -- that is, if you lived through it..."

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Sign of a country kid  - Playing frisbee in his muck boots.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Jedi, where's the dang like button
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:47:36 PM EDT
[#13]

by age 14 or 15 i was an experienced fork lift operator. i knew nothing about physics, but as far as i could tell that old propane-powered Allis-Chalmers could pick up anything.

the Georgia-Pacific tractor trailer arrived one afternoon while my dad was out on a delivery. up on the bed there was a full bundle of 20' PT'd 2x10's ordered for a local dock builder. such a bundle weighs about 6000 pounds.

i nosed the forklift under the bundle, tilted the load back, and anyone who has lifted something so heavy and so wide with a forklift will tell you about the immediate feedback you get from the steering wheel -- since the steered wheels on a forklift are in the rear, a heavy load on the forks effectively feels like power steering. and having 10 feet of weight out to each side, and the load about 8 feet off the ground results in an interesting level of telling yourself, "pay attention here".

i slowly backed the loaded forklift away from the tractor trailer, cleared the bed, put my foot on the brake like my dad always told me to, and started to lower the load. at some point, for some reason, i thought to myself that the load wasn't actually clear of the trailer bed. subsequently i let go of the down control too abruptly. i had turned a static load into a dynamic load.

the bundle was in fact clear of the bed. or, it was at least for a moment. because of my ham-fisted antics the forklift now pitched forward, tilting and trapping the load AGAINST the side of the bed of the tractor trailer, with the forklift's rear wheels off the ground now by some 6-8". only my foot on the brake was keeping the forklift from ending up on it's nose with the bundle on the ground. i looked to my right and up near the tractor cab the crusty Georgia-Pacific driver was slowly shaking his head.

so now i had 6000 pounds trapped about 7 feet up against the side of a tractor trailer, and the back wheels of the fork truck were off the ground. i had a couple of options here -- one of which involved pulling the parking brake and then jumping off, hoping the brake held long enough so i would not be killed from all hell breaking loose.

i did some math in my head and concluded that as long as i kept standing on the brakes, the situation would not get worse. it was at this point it started to rain... LOL. i figured any minute my dad would be back and this was surely something i would never hear the end of.

i got the idea to lower the load, very gently, just a tiny bit. still standing on the brakes, i ever-so-gently nudged the hydraulic down lever a bit and although the bundle didn't move any the rear of the forklift came down a bit. i nudged again, and the rear dropped a bit more. finally i got the rear wheels back on terra firma. and eventually i was able to actually lower the load to near enough the ground that i was no longer in danger (physically or from a butt-whipping by my father). as i backed the load away from the trailer, i thought to myself that i would from then on pay more attention to what i was doing when 6000 pounds was up over my head.

i set down the bundle in the back of the yard and then came back up to sign the bill of lading. the Georgia-Pacific driver says to me, "son, i was 100% sure you were going to be picking up all those planks for the next couple of hours -- that is, if you lived through it..."

ar-jedi
View All Quotes

OSHA just called.

ar-jedi

ar-jedi

One time when I was in high school I was using a New Holland skid steer to dump mulch in a customers truck.  Problem was, I didn't attach the bucket properly and the entire bucked dropped in a Chevy S10.  Fucked up the truck pretty good.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:48:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: One_Eyed_Willy] [#14]
Heh, I used to work at a supply warehouse with stand up forklifts, pallets of concrete came in and if I recall they weighed 3,240lbs (including the pallet weight) which was close to the capacity of the lift, occasionally they would have a partial pallet with just one layer of bags on it which was another 600~ish lbs and I would stack it on top off a full pallet to reduce my trips back and forth... However now it would technically be over the capacity of the lift, but if you tilted down slightly and then lifted as much pressure on the load as it would give, then tilt all the way back, the tilt cylinders had more strength and you'd be free from the ground to be on your way.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 4:52:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By One_Eyed_Willy:
Heh, I used to work at a supply warehouse with stand up forklifts, pallets of concrete came in and if I recall they weighed 3,240lbs (including the pallet weight) which was close to the capacity of the lift, occasionally they would have a partial pallet with just one layer of bags on it which was another 600~ish lbs and I would stack it on top off a full pallet to reduce my trips back and forth... However now it would technically be over the capacity of the lift, but if you tilted down slightly and then lifted as much pressure on the load as it would give, then tilt all the way back, the tilt cylinders had more strength and you'd be free from the ground to be on your way.
View Quote

I believe that's called breakout force. It's the force of both the curl and lift applied at the same time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#16]
In a loader yes, forklift it's a little different but essentially the same idea. Not all the cylinders working at once, just lifting till it's out of travel, and then tilting back with the tilt cylinders. On a backhoe loader or other similar bucket loader you're using both lift and tilt at the same time to achieve the breakout force.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 3:39:49 AM EDT
[#17]
When I was a kid, we had a small Simplicity tractor.  Only had about an 8 hp engine but that thing REALLY had some torque.  It could pull some impressive loads.  I went one day to pull out a small dead fruit tree.   Hooked up the chain to the upper lift on the rear end.  I put it in low and began pulling.  It immediately drove the front end off the ground and would have flipped over if I had been going any faster.....and I learned an important lesson about pulling from below the axle!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:36:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Been a couple of busy last couple of weekends, have some time to update now.

Have wanted to "open up" my view a little since I built my house. I finally got the green light from the wife to take this:

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#19]
I'll have to do this in a couple of posts, my puter is being difficult.

Throw in a little this:

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#20]
you get this

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#21]
then a little Cubbie action

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

I knew the midwest was flat....but that just looks really flat.

That just looks odd to me.

Nice view though, where is the 1000 yard target?
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Get a few trees and bushes on clearance

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Three more over here:

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:45:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Last one here from this project:

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

From where my back deck is, it's 480 yards to the grass spot up in the alfalfa. 1000+ is down on the river bottom ground where it's really flat for miles! Here is a pic from Western Nebraska, just because:

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
That isn't flat. Once you get on top of the hill by town and head west, that is where laser manufacturers do their calibrations . Perfectly flat for miles and miles.

Now just 5 miles away at my neck of the woods, it is quite steep hills, up to about 40 feet.

Damn glaciers
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Really? from my main door of the house I can see the next 3 towns and I can see the local ethanol plant that is about 9 miles away it is real flat by me I wish I had a spot set up for 1000y but I have no hills to use as a backstop :(

anyways for tractors. I used 4020 to gather more rocks before planting
messed around on the FIL case 9280 as the starter was/ is bad so I fixed that so he could work ground then we planted yesterday. Trying to beat the rain
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 8:23:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By LOW50S:

Really? from my main door of the house I can see the next 3 towns and I can see the local ethanol plant that is about 9 miles away it is real flat by me I wish I had a spot set up for 1000y but I have no hills to use as a backstop :(

messed around on the FIL case 9280 as the starter was/ is bad so I fixed that so he could work ground then we planted yesterday. Trying to beat the rain
View All Quotes

If you can see 9 miles why do you need a backstop
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

because just because I can see the local towns does not mean there are no houses in between us. at least 1-2 houses per mile I can shoot across the field if no crops in and can maybe just maybe get a few hundred yards with no houses in my line of fire
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 11:01:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Spring weed spraying grind here... 2.1 MPH.... all...day...long, with stretch breaks in the Chem barn during tank loading.
If there is anything more boring to be done with a Tractor, I don't know what it is.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Time to get rid of the old maple stump

Rock's a little too big for the little Kubota, gotta make it smaller

Part way there

One more split

Enough with the rocks, back to digging

Finally got it free

Stump was too big to handle, so I put the chainsaw to it until I hit a piece of gravel embedded in the root and trashed the chain, luckily I was able to split it the rest of the way with wedges

Hole filled back in, just need to finish leveling it off and seed it
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Andrapos:
Carved/graded the driveway for the tractor, it exits onto the main road which they are paving next week and installing new driveway aprons. I was tired of driving over the curb to access that section of the property so I ripped it out and started messing with the blade. Hopefully they give me an apron

http://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx78/Andrapos/Misc/IMG_20160429_101257827_zps7gnytmld.jpg
View Quote

Bold move, I'd just be hopeful they don't charge you for destruction of property
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 2:25:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Nice Farmall Super A!  Brings back memories!
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#37]
No pics but spread 3,200# of lime, 500# 10-10-10, disked all that, spread oats then wheat, raked all that for soil contact. Was planning to bed the garden but I ran out of gas
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:17:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Tilled up a food plot on the mountain.  

[url=https://flic.kr/p/GBoXmQ]IMG_20160429_151221697[1][/url] by jamiehstanley, on Flickr
[url=https://flic.kr/p/GHoJyU]IMG_20160429_151241369[1][/url] by jamiehstanley, on Flickr
[url=https://flic.kr/p/GDJyU2]IMG_20160429_151904474[1][/url] by jamiehstanley, on Flickr
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ford_shooter:
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=87871
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:25:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: optimus] [#41]
Did a little yard work, and since I still have the Cub in the garage and not at the farm, we took the easy route to get the leaves from the back yard to the truck.

It's a little tight in the back... (that's what she said...?)

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#42]
a couple weeks ago:

Hate having to borrow implements, so it was time to make some (they are $$$ and my time is free and it is relaxing building stuff)

It is time to get some potatoes in the ground, all these years I have used a hoe..or is it Ho' to dig rows...that sucks so I built this "row-er" or what ever it is called

I purchased 2 row crop sweeper things from Agri supply, main purpose was to use them on my hiller etc to break up the dirt that was compacted by my tires, I thought as a went looking for ho's the other morning...that sounds bad hugh  how to do this with my tractor?

I saw them laying on the trailer and said "if I could hold them behind tractor and pull them..." out came cutoff wheels, grinder and welder

I needed an adjustable clamps so I welded this up and used pennies for a .06 gap..

here it is before bending it

it is designed to slip into my 2" rec. setup I built a few weeks ago

Bent to shape after first use

okay,just finished today's project minus paint and some bracing...if it works

working from home with no access to lathes and mills sucks, so using a grinder, hand drill and 15 year old Harbor frieght drill press...I pushed on

Spent an hour making $2.00 pins

pcs laid out

some old roll cage tubing for spacers

made some disc holders

done

used new tools to do this

nice wide hills with good deep rows

I am new to the Tractor world

Didn't know we had a tractor area, very cool
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#43]

Originally Posted By bansil:

a couple weeks ago:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160327_130650_zpsk2i1h8vb.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160403_154341_zpsv41cyxtb.jpg

Hate having to borrow implements, so it was time to make some (they are $$$ and my time is free and it is relaxing building stuff)

It is time to get some potatoes in the ground, all these years I have used a hoe..or is it Ho' to dig rows...that sucks so I built this "row-er" or what ever it is called

I purchased 2 row crop sweeper things from Agri supply, main purpose was to use them on my hiller etc to break up the dirt that was compacted by my tires, I thought as a went looking for ho's the other morning...that sounds bad hugh  how to do this with my tractor?

I saw them laying on the trailer and said "if I could hold them behind tractor and pull them..." out came cutoff wheels, grinder and welder

I needed an adjustable clamps so I welded this up and used pennies for a .06 gap..

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160424_120422_zpswbll975y.jpg

here it is before bending it

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160424_124927_zpszsy8krlb.jpg

it is designed to slip into my 2" rec. setup I built a few weeks ago

Bent to shape after first use

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160425_061709_zpsmh3g2oot.jpg

okay,just finished today's project minus paint and some bracing...if it works

working from home with no access to lathes and mills sucks, so using a grinder, hand drill and 15 year old Harbor frieght drill press...I pushed on

Spent an hour making $2.00 pins

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160425_154334_zps0onnayap.jpg

pcs laid out

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160425_155536_zpszuhbqvbt.jpg

some old roll cage tubing for spacers

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160425_163405_zpsteejhn4v.jpg

made some disc holders

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160426_112945_zpsqj5fqtw5.jpg

done

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160426_121832_zpsrahsbutt.jpg

used new tools to do this

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160426_141240_zpsp9iyblbq.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160426_144220_zpshzq14n9b.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160426_151054_zpszg0ovjwj.jpg

nice wide hills with good deep rows

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u182/turtlemechanic/ford%205000%20tractor/20160426_151227_zpsisdew0hu.jpg

I am new to the Tractor world

Didn't know we had a tractor area, very cool
View Quote
Very cool! I love the "shad tree" engineering!
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#44]
I know the feeling.  How much for a pasture drag? Screw that, my uncle has a pile of old tires out back.  Add some cheap hardware, and there you go.  I'll probably try it out next week or so once the winter pasture can dry out.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By optimus:
I know the feeling.  How much for a pasture drag? Screw that, my uncle has a pile of old tires out back.  Add some cheap hardware, and there you go.  I'll probably try it out next week or so once the winter pasture can dry out.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/optimus_prime_1983/tire.jpg
View Quote

Cool.  

That's a dang good looking tire to be ruined enough to use for that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

Cool.  

View All Quotes

Cool.  

The sidewalls are shot, so I didn't mind drilling through it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#47]

Cool.  

View All Quotes

Cool.  

My thoughts also
Trees thru sidewall
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 4:38:27 AM EDT
[#48]
The other side of this tire looks like somebody drove down the road a couple miles without any air in it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:25:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Just a bit of bush hogging so far this year.  That's the FEL on my 3038e, BTW.

The clover was so thick it was bogging down in some spots.  A beautiful day though.  A couple of turkeys were pretty annoyed with me, though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:21:42 AM EDT
[#50]

my makeshift sprayer setup, ready to roll with some Trimec to bludgeon the spring weeds.

ar-jedi

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top