Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Posted: 6/30/2015 12:36:50 PM EDT
As I posted a few weeks ago, I got a new tractor.  Man it was expensive, but DAMN this thing is handy.  I got it mostly to mow a field, but I use it for a lot of other stuff.  We had a storm blow through, and the tractor was a big help in getting a big limb cleaned up.  This is a small thing, but recently I changed my sister's oil and used it to carry the low profile ramps I made from the barn up to the driveway.  Of course I could have carried these by hand, but a tractor makes it a million times easier.  What did you do with your tractor(s) today?

" />
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 6:52:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bigshooter81] [#2]
Finally had a chance to bust the welder out for the year.. Made a backstop for my bucket, hopefully it keeps shit from landing on my hood. Also mounted a chain hook.

Also chopped and dropped my ROPS so I can drive under my 81" garage door folding the ROPS down every time is a massive PITA I can't believe it's designed so poorly.

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:13:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Andrapos:

I'm not the poster you are quoting, but:

The PTO on the Farmall Cub doesn't spin at the current standard RPM for a 3 point hitch.  There are tons of implements for them, but it's only a 9hp tractor on a good day.  

Don't get me wrong, I love my '55 Cub but if you need the flexibility of a 3pt then a Cub is not the right tractor for you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Andrapos:
Originally Posted By LOW50S:
Originally Posted By optimus:
Knocked down and spread out some snow piles at the MIL's and checked some fence since a lot of it's melted.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/optimus_prime_1983/cubdrive.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/optimus_prime_1983/cubfield.jpg

Then we brushed the girls and they were happy.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/optimus_prime_1983/satin.jpg

I have been looking more and more at these cubs after seeing your pictures I just wish they had a 3 point. and everyone still wants a decent amount for them. I have been looking for a little tractor for around the house.

I'm not the poster you are quoting, but:

The PTO on the Farmall Cub doesn't spin at the current standard RPM for a 3 point hitch.  There are tons of implements for them, but it's only a 9hp tractor on a good day.  

Don't get me wrong, I love my '55 Cub but if you need the flexibility of a 3pt then a Cub is not the right tractor for you.

I would like a 3 point just to move things maybe small implements like small box drag. I want something that I can attach FEL to yes I know a cub is not the item but I do like them. I did see a JD 1010 today but it was a bit expensive I need something with a stuck motor or needs gone threw only way I will be able to pull it by the wife.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought an old Dearborn plow off Craigslist for $150.  It not in the best shape but will work for my purposes.  I don't like how close it is to the tractor, I wish the 3 point arms were a little longer to hold it farther away.  It might actually hit the tractor, it was raining and I didn't play around with raising and lowering it too much.  

I have a lead on a 3 point disc as well...

" />
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TheDevilYouLove:
I bought an old Dearborn plow off Craigslist for $150.  It not in the best shape but will work for my purposes.  I don't like how close it is to the tractor, I wish the 3 point arms were a little longer to hold it farther away.  It might actually hit the tractor, it was raining and I didn't play around with raising and lowering it too much.  

http://<a href=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/alphabrew/Mobile%20Uploads/7D4653F8-49E8-4005-BC40-334DC9F2A651_zpsq8iblclh.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

Interested in the AAR on that plow/tractor setup.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 8:12:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#6]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bigshooter81:

View All Quotes

http://<a href=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/alphabrew/Mobile%20Uploads/7D4653F8-49E8-4005-BC40-334DC9F2A651_zpsq8iblclh.jpg</a>" />

AAR?

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#8]

AAR?

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Wat-Meme-Tumblr-04.jpg
View All Quotes

AAR?

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Wat-Meme-Tumblr-04.jpg

AAR
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

They don't work together.  As I feared, the plow is too far forward and contacts the 3 point arms when the plow is lowered.  Hopefully I can get my money back out of this plow when I re-sell.  Kind of bummed it didn't work out.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#10]
You can't adjust the position of the 3-point pins on the plow?  Kinda looks like they can be moved further front in your picture.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By IH1026:
You can't adjust the position of the 3-point pins on the plow?  Kinda looks like they can be moved further front in your picture.
View Quote

That's what I was thinking, it looks like it can be un-bolted and moved forward, hard to tell though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:19:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheDevilYouLove] [#12]
User error
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Better shot of my issue, I'm just hosed.  Pretty sure Helen Keller designed this plow.

ETA: might work if I adjust the right 3 point arm so that it is pushed to the left, away from the rear tire, which would make it more parallel to the plow...

" />
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 2:24:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Better shot of my issue, I'm just hosed.  Pretty sure Helen Keller designed this plow.

ETA: might work if I adjust the right 3 point arm so that it is pushed to the left, away from the rear tire, which would make it more parallel to the plow...

http://<a href=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/alphabrew/Mobile%20Uploads/44A2EE78-87E9-4ACF-99F0-F85447525528_zpsoydp1yg1.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

I would just take a torch to the section that is interfering, then weld the support arm portion rearward of the top link like the other side already is.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 4:57:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sitdwnandhngon] [#15]

I would just take a torch to the section that is interfering, then weld the support arm portion rearward of the top link like the other side already is.

View All Quotes

http://<a href=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/alphabrew/Mobile%20Uploads/44A2EE78-87E9-4ACF-99F0-F85447525528_zpsoydp1yg1.jpg</a>" />

I was going to say that exact same thing.

I could fix that with a demo saw in about 60 seconds.

Looks like it was designed for one of those old retro-fit 3 point systems, like the kind you could put on an Allis. There is an arm that did the lifting, and probably a chain or cable was used where that eye looking thing is.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#16]
More mods today. Not quite finished... need to shorten the receiver hitch about an inch.... dry fit it and there would have been some interference. Plan on adding some finer mesh to the HD mesh also. Then paint. It boggles my mind they call the factory version a brush guard... and no tie downs on the front end?

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#17]

BX2670-1 with a rented Kubota 48" counter rotating tiller.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:54:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: optimus] [#18]

I have been looking more and more at these cubs after seeing your pictures I just wish they had a 3 point. and everyone still wants a decent amount for them. I have been looking for a little tractor for around the house.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By optimus:
Knocked down and spread out some snow piles at the MIL's and checked some fence since a lot of it's melted.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/optimus_prime_1983/cubdrive.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/optimus_prime_1983/cubfield.jpg

Then we brushed the girls and they were happy.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/optimus_prime_1983/satin.jpg

A 3 point would be nice.  There's conversions out there, but the tractor really is too little for any serious 3 point work. We mostly got ours for mowing, and I'm contemplating a newer compact with a 3 point and FEL for more serious work.

Didn't get any pictures, but I knocked down about 2 acres of nap weed yesterday.  I'll likely head out and knock down some more in a couple hours.  I also made a guard for the cutting arm, since I'm pretty attached to my fingers.

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Cut some more knapweed today, about 2 acres' worth.

Before-

After-

And the formerly overgrown pasture-

The trail cam caught a picture yesterday too.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 7:10:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bmw20] [#20]
Clearing downed trees for the rifle range.......at least, that's what we were doing before I buried it

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#21]

Holy chit
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Didn't try lifting the front end with the FEL?
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Holy chit
View All Quotes

Holy chit
How as the 'Bota getting out!?

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By sea2summit:

View All Quotes

This? you could have used the bucket while reversing to scoot her backwards.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 12:01:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bmw20] [#25]
Originally Posted By bjohnson425:

View All Quotes

Had the forks on cuz we were picking downed trees out of the mud and cutting them up. The bucket was a couple hundred yards away and my 75 year old father was incapable of helping me get it to the tractor. The forks just kept pushing mud. I stuck a bobcat S250 back there last year but was eventually able to push it out backwards with the bucket.

I have a 3pt mount receiver hitch so I just mounted the portable 8000 lb winch into the 3pt and pulled myself out backwards. The area doesn't have any bottom in it. There are several spring fed creeks on the property and they bubble up in that particular area. It's like a peat bog.......which makes a perfect area to cut a path for the rifle range! When It's done I'll be able to shoot 200 yards from my deck.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By bmw20:

Had the forks on cuz we were picking downed trees out of the mud and cutting them up. The bucket was a couple hundred yards away and my 75 year old father was incapable of helping me get it to the tractor. The forks just kept pushing mud. I stuck a bobcat S250 back there last year but was eventually able to push it out backwards with the bucket.

I have a 3pt mount receiver hitch so I just mounted the portable 8000 lb winch into the 3pt and pulled myself out backwards. The area doesn't have any bottom in it. There are several spring fed creeks on the property and they bubble up in that particular area. It's like a peat bog.......which makes a perfect area to cut a path for the rifle range! When It's done I'll be able to shoot 200 yards from my deck.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bmw20:

ah ok the pictures didn't show up on my phone. Yeah I don't think forks would have been much help Sounds like you need to get a truckload of gravel dumped there if it has happened before in that spot.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 6:43:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LOW50S] [#27]

Man I sure do like that little tractor!! it would work out perfect for what I want to use it for around the house. ONLY thing else I could as for is a FEL. I did use the father in laws 4020 today... As a vice to clamp some metal to while drilling and grinding lol. other than that no actual work. I will be getting backhoe soon to clean out my burn pit as it is overfull !! now I need to find what to do with all the ash and unburnt trash
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 11:02:03 PM EDT
[#28]
That's some dark soil.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 1:04:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Traffic was a bitch today guys
" />
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#30]

I like that set up very much.
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Yeah but when you roll like that all the girls show you stuff

Bout time to change your front tires don't ya think?
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

View All Quotes

Not mine, belongs to building maint crew
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 5:28:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#33]
SWMBO decided we needed a pink dogwood added to the wooded area on the road side.   Her preferred location was currently occupied by a low stump by a mound, so the 1025R w/backhoe was pressed into service.  

The mound was a buried pile of rocks & the stump was probably from a cluster of maples - no tap root but a lot of big, long, shallow roots.

Chained the stump to the bucket - it's upside down - for the trip to the "rot in peace" pile (aka "our stump dump")

Filled the hole back & raked out roots etc., then used the backhoe again for the transplant hole.   A bit of water & the new resident is settled in...

Nick
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Two weeks ago, I was tilling and moved my little tree farm. Tonight I have to move snow.
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Finished mulching for the blackberry expansion. About 180 yds of mulch, I was very happy to have the row mulcher

Link Posted: 3/24/2016 8:37:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Turned the garden plot tonight. Just about the only time I've wished for R1 tires.

Link Posted: 3/26/2016 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#37]
" />
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Got my dad's old Super C running, runs like a clock.  Gonna use to take down the trash

" />
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#39]
What year is your Super C?
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Got my dad's old Super C running, runs like a clock.  Gonna use to take down the trash

http://<a href=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/alphabrew/Mobile%20Uploads/81B9C478-3873-42A4-9EA1-2E399CBED657_zpsmx3awnqt.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ColtRifle:

I have no desire to have a tractor without a FEL.  It's the most handy tool you can own.  Once you own one, you won't care about mowing with it on because it's so handy when you need it.
View All Quotes
Looking to get a new (or new to me) tractor sometime this year. Probably in the 45HP range. Seems like everything I see has a FEL on it. Is it really worth it? I can see it being useful for a few months then being a huge PIA. Mowing with one seems like it would be in the way most of the time.

I would like a dozer blade on the front that worked off of the FEL hydraulics though. I worked on a ROW crew for a power company for awhile and we had a Ford 4400 and 6600 set up with the blade on the front and a Marvel tree cutter on the back. Worked great in that environment. Found the previously cut stumps and could be used to build a temporary dam for crossing creeks. It would be great for clearing snow or ice.

Who make a FEL that isn't a pain to remove?

I have no desire to have a tractor without a FEL.  It's the most handy tool you can own.  Once you own one, you won't care about mowing with it on because it's so handy when you need it.

Well he's on the right track.  Get one that is easy to take off.  My Kubota B3200 has a FEL that comes off in 5 minutes or less.  Lower bucket, drop storage legs from loader arms, tilt bucket to take pressure off pins, pull two pins, back out a foot,  disconnect 4 hoses and you're done.  I mow with mine and I take off the FEL often.   Not having a FEL would be a mistake in my experience unless you downright know you won't use one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 11:35:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:

Well he's on the right track.  Get one that is easy to take off.  My Kubota B3200 has a FEL that comes off in 5 minutes or less.  Lower bucket, drop storage legs from loader arms, tilt bucket to take pressure off pins, pull two pins, back out a foot,  disconnect 4 hoses and you're done.  I mow with mine and I take off the FEL often.   Not having a FEL would be a mistake in my experience unless you downright know you won't use one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:
Looking to get a new (or new to me) tractor sometime this year. Probably in the 45HP range. Seems like everything I see has a FEL on it. Is it really worth it? I can see it being useful for a few months then being a huge PIA. Mowing with one seems like it would be in the way most of the time.

I would like a dozer blade on the front that worked off of the FEL hydraulics though. I worked on a ROW crew for a power company for awhile and we had a Ford 4400 and 6600 set up with the blade on the front and a Marvel tree cutter on the back. Worked great in that environment. Found the previously cut stumps and could be used to build a temporary dam for crossing creeks. It would be great for clearing snow or ice.

Who make a FEL that isn't a pain to remove?

I agree. It's hard to imagine having need of a tractor and not at some point needing an FEL. Mine comes off about the same way but I've never needed to take it off.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 11:36:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bigshooter81] [#43]
Some minor adjustments and $20 in kubota new orange spray paint. I am pleased with how it turned out, knocking a hole in the air screen will be less of an issue while working in the woods now, hopefully

Additionally, I now have a securement point in the front for transporting, and a receptacle for 2 inch receiver accessories.  

Will be installing ROPS mounted LED's in a week or two.

Link Posted: 3/28/2016 5:35:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheDevilYouLove] [#44]
Some minor adjustments and $20 in kubota new orange spray paint. I am pleased with how it turned out, knocking a hole in the air screen will be less of an issue while working in the woods now, hopefully

Additionally, I now have a securement point in the front for transporting, and a receptacle for 2 inch receiver accessories.  

Will be installing ROPS mounted LED's in a week or two.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7-Vqr2zbYsAsaplhxiIKLxP51uJjGzEJDYhtYJj9BNpIDqJXfmBPAyPWMlT5Hkv5XJ7m1VJxNqylE4Jj9_KfCPcrJuj7f2NWPJqJfQQUNKHg2gQsRODb83H3Mz3DKblIlvD3abvdOrG0HU8OEdaqakzDaSokSBX4tknZFdfwxBG1jsD67kfU2r_n9UXwnBmGxSaQML-Wb7h_A2iOqB2WmqGoO_Koemv6RhHcQy3XmY1ztJXru9_2aIfMt86ID8doW-13qBCLT469Is9LXCv03t4ieNpbyHcMLnkVyL1OF64tVrmAWmCAYT_gbR0OMja94mhex4MPlufTOmi0gAdEQojAB7qMtTpkaR6SIX6C0UxzMNOtoHXBmUuY_Cbnumc9klUDzYFR5KJs_C4gl1HvDH93XUSmDE20NbID2I0x7s_TlKdw_jum5UsX5sDXJQGAHo0v1L50MSIKJlexNT7pNyzorqoOgh-suovO7Zdv555-FKeUN4zR-w-aEgPbwblN2BOePoTaJhSiOGoM10xIHSbHiPa_sQ_FsdX2Qmgq_Oc2TszUZLbawYjoh21vywEzbaef=w478-h637-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fMUkfarMPlWf5TmTQoBssdVII0_tusAGzwdhhdIHbAiYAhZO5u4I_xR-8bHhO7T9ITEQ5Tomcg1SRoxPGX875T0DwhaIRd3yWnMR2jLcGCICVevhORYohsytryVm9iej3qSi9StPex18WTA6xJ0oNvZBTJt2xKqYwpFGIRGZeBz7q-ME0QrAIwQTm0sN5KE82DOh9ga7Kbsk0ln5D-JY7Og5bRoW99iEJAZSJIA8jpr52kixXRY5ufx725OcY-sftMgoHBErUg46xipngcgnI72yNalWkQPZUZ8LCjV_rCnXEl7NbJKQqI0geXUmard2pmFaD8OAkXe_NY62CcvqtCCKYPl4vFrq7VctK9KMX4kfvE2UqakbClqJMPrpHg5d8-Zcv30HOUZGOw2XOJ0iCXLJA4T_BYr5ncBZRW2nR0b7uOnfCaW9KZ229gWPRSVGGRotcuwZW55HtNAnj-xlma5QMLznu6MHtB9hH4DS08iPVRJyJbj-Ubvi-B9TZvS_UvWIxzmc7gnCR2fxlzrDpdSaRNjzKJpwpT_Xhqy-8Py75UvUCPPTeGof9-U5_CmtPiKp=w850-h637-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JLgX2Dah08LgALA2ogFmnnwz9xjz1DllLFrx_GXLkFX0Il2jPjVxllWGIcmiu4-yy_bB0Ic2L2wZlmg8Yw8558XV1d9WwCYWbKNMfq4VxsOlP8hz226-hCC63HVm8hOpRka7aDEKiZ3MyRtb_IjrknRN_YLnKPDPw_GvKwGKHIC38ejir9NJ1tlOvMi4p8dGB7iHye2tXX7DXZRi4LP1DQlolS7-6GlBjHOYyWAXiubHqxm10JdAIAOa9VEc48qNJZUa78s-MR8SmQYCX4u4s7rIEBs8H7mDTHvny6MlxwqqXyC8snrQNeYCk1JMrtXmKpTJ8ciN_0cKgBrMCVT0U2zbskdnTxaEKjIncUSI1AuzMcUiHCtpnzaG4oskB4TPx7nGzoweySzMas_sINLvH8pLbLFj9w5jyokdkQkcbBSQsS0HNz4TZkoc2zgCwcZzlC3duS9Qrk1y3XapVuZUvck1TnOKnlT4Zi-060mY-XvEq7UcXLBe2YtDxsUKRjP7m6fomumaOYRx2MAAMOJj2HyyZVX-ZhrUejXwKFGZw6Z7pC4MynwynQSh7tv2CmMYjsoD=w850-h637-no
View Quote

Can't see squat!
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 9:09:02 AM EDT
[#45]
I had a fun couple of days at the farm/range...

expanded the gravel a bit so the 'dry feet' area is bigger.

Heard a big rig by the gate... could it be dozer man?

Oh no... someone high centered in the road.  Kubota to the rescue!

Took a big slab for a drag.  I wasn't sure the kubota would do it, but it did!  Approximately 8'x3'x10" chunk of interstate.  

step aside.... the big dog is here now...

Link Posted: 3/28/2016 11:32:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By GAhunter95:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/5BF448F8-E132-434E-BCCA-516670CC3C08.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/CF5FE4FC-7B6C-44F3-9812-4B4AFC945BBF.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/1DFC5F08-3B4F-45F6-B0D7-F601268C9793.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/41D10830-9C91-4B09-87A4-4114EC78297A.jpg

Took a big slab for a drag.  I wasn't sure the kubota would do it, but it did!  Approximately 8'x3'x10" chunk of interstate.  

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/E9BFB466-DAA1-435B-B536-CFAD176E1C90.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/9928CC77-A989-4370-AD62-D4BF95C0034C.jpg

View Quote

In for the whole story on the truck
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

And for updates on the range
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/5BF448F8-E132-434E-BCCA-516670CC3C08.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/CF5FE4FC-7B6C-44F3-9812-4B4AFC945BBF.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/1DFC5F08-3B4F-45F6-B0D7-F601268C9793.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/41D10830-9C91-4B09-87A4-4114EC78297A.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/E9BFB466-DAA1-435B-B536-CFAD176E1C90.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc183/mschw04/9928CC77-A989-4370-AD62-D4BF95C0034C.jpg

The road is closed by my place. He tried to make a uturn and picked a bad spot to do it.  He was empty, so a little pull from the Kubota and he got off the high spot.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SubQ:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SubQ:

Work in progress for 12 years.  Labor of love!  The last few years, most of the shoots have been on rainy weekends.   Now with this work done, I am sure there will be a drought

25 yard pistol, 50 yard range, and a 220 yard range.

Dozer was flattening out the range and front yard, adding additional parking places, and several more camp spots.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Killer equipment!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top