Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2010 4:32:27 PM EDT
There was a thread around somewhere that had a good deal on this cheese if you bought 2 cases.

This is a different store, and the deal is for single cans, the price seems to be pretty good.

http://www.grandmascountryfoods.com/catalog/index.html?CategoryId=8&ProductId=2134
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up. I need to buy a few more cans of the cheese and butter (when I can find it).
Also, I hear their "Country Creme" instant milk is the bomb. I'll have a chance to test it and see...
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#2]
^ Yeah I bought a can of their chocolate milk a while back and haven't tried it yet, but I've heard its fairly decent.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hmm, another Utah company just around the corner from me.  Do they have a retail store?  Can't tell from their website.

ETA:  Found it, they do.

DAMN!!  Sometimes I hate living in Texas!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 5:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hmm, another Utah company just around the corner from me.  Do they have a retail store?  Can't tell from their website.

ETA:  Found it, they do.

DAMN!!  Sometimes I hate living in Texas!!

Try living in California... Land of fruits and nuts...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up. I need to buy a few more cans of the cheese and butter (when I can find it).
Also, I hear their "Country Creme" instant milk is the bomb. I'll have a chance to test it and see...

Hawk1

Make sure to let us know how you like the Country Creme after you try it.  Have you every tried the milk from Honeyville?  If so I would be very interested to hear a comparison of the two.  I have yet to try the Country Creme because of the added cost of shipping.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hawk1

Make sure to let us know how you like the Country Creme after you try it.  Have you every tried the milk from Honeyville?  If so I would be very interested to hear a comparison of the two.  I have yet to try the Country Creme because of the added cost of shipping.

Will do as soon as it arrives.
I've never tried the Honeyville, but do have one of their 'retail' stores nearby. Next time in I'll ask if they have a sample size so I can try it. I must admit it's been years since I've used a powdered milk and that was a box type like Nestles.

Edited to add: Was notified today that the Red Feather cheese was oversold at the $2.99 price and not available any longer. Odd they are listing it for $4.99 though. Maybe for backorder? No cheese for me...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I have an order with Grandmas country with the $2.99 price and it shows to " in processing" hopefully it doesnt end up like the Mountain house stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top